Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dead Wedge The Deadlift Jack Alternative for Your Gym Bag - Raises Loaded Barbell & Plates for Effortless Loading/Unloading. Perfect for Powerlifting, Weightlifting, Crossfit, Home Gym & Deadlifts.
- Superior solution to the Deadlift Jack. Here's why 1000's of happy gym owners, and lifters love the Dead Wedge. All the versatility of a typical barbell jack and more, in your gym bag - at a fraction of the price!
- Works where a Deadlift Jacks fail - Deficit Deadlifts, Block Deadlifts, Trap Bar Deadlifts, etc. - all in a compact design that doesn't take up unnecessary room in your gym, or gym bag.
- Perfect width keeps the Dead Wedge directly under just a single olympic plate. This means it never interferers with, or gets hung up beneath the other plates being loaded or unloaded!
- Specifically designed to keep plates from rolling while loading/unloading; hands off. Does not require you to balance the bar while fetching another plate. The increase in safety reduces accidents, so you can change weights even while the barbell is high up on blocks.
- Tested to work with all common plate designs including bumper plates, hexagon, etc. Works in excess of over 900 pounds. To use, simply roll the inner plate onto the Dead Wedge, un clamp collar, change weights, lock collars on, roll off and go! *One (1) Dead Wedge included. One is all you need!* If somehow you don't absolutely love it, please make use of our 100% MONEY BACK NO-HASSLE GUARANTEE.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Loved by thousands; from gym owners and elite athletes, to average gym rats. The DEAD WEDGE fits in your gym bag and saves you the precious energy needed to smash Personal Records. DEAD WEDGE is simple, superior to other solutions, and built to last a lifetime. Here's HOW IT WORKS: STEP #1: Roll inner plate up the ramp until it locks into the loading groove. STEP #2: Load or Unload to choose desired weight. STEP #3: Gripping the plates, firmly roll the plates out of the loading groove back down the ramp and onto the floor. Here's what makes the DEAD WEDGE the superior solution while remaining so simple: ONE: All the benefits of a deadlift jack, and much more. The DEAD WEDGE works on a larger array of exercises, and any barbell you can think of. While a barbell jack only works with straight barbells, on the floor, the DEAD WEDGE can work with specialty barbells like trap bars, and works perfectly on deficit deadlifts, block deadlifts, and more. The DEAD WEDGE is also LIGHT weight, PORTABLE, and doesn't take up room in your home gym, or gym bag. TWO: Far EASIER, QUICKER, and SAFER than rolling the barbell over any other objects like plates, blocks of wood, etc. We made sure to make the DEAD WEDGE the perfect size to keep it from interfering with loading the next plate. Unlike how odd objects get in the way; creating a hassle and constant readjusting. The DEAD WEDGE uses a loading groove that locks the plates firmly into place. This allows you to get up and change the plates throughout your workout without worrying about the bar falling off and rolling away, making it far easier to load and unload plates with both hands. This also allows you to comfortably use it on raised platforms like block deadlifts. *Dead Wedge is a trademark of LIFT, LLC. *Sold as a single unit
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My friend, you are wrong. Give in to your lazy self. You're on this page for a reason. You want this. And I'm here to tell you that you need it. It's flawless. It does exactly what you want it to do: it ever so slightly raises the plates to make unloading and loading a breeze. It is lightweight. It fits in your bag. It's orange, so all the other gym goers will see it, mentally call you lazy, and then go home and think "...do I need that? Maybe I do need that." And soon you will all have dead wedges and you'll be dead wedge bros. You'll make friends. Your gym crush will see your new confidence and your multiple plate deadlift and think that maybe he or she needs a mate who works smarter, not harder. You will be the inventor of the wheel among a gym of cave men.
Go buy it already.
How it works: the following explanation assumes you have weights on the barbell for deadlifting
STEP 1 -- Place the deadlift wedge on the floor
STEP 2 -- Roll the very 1st plate (not the last one) on top of the wedge (make sure it's centered)
STEP 3 -- Add additional plates (typically works best for 35lb or higher plates)
STEP 4 -- To remove plates, repeat Steps 1 thru 2
My fitness team and I couldn't wait to use it and I am telling you we were all so thrilled at the ease and convenience from using this wedge. I only purchased 1 (one) out of curiosity. Now that I've seen it in action, I am ordering another so that we can Load and Unload barbell "simultaneously". TRUST ME if you are serious about deadlifting then you want to give this wedge a try. No more dreading to remove the weights from the bar especially on go "heavy" days.
One of my fitness teammates loaded and unloaded 600lbs with ease and no back pain onto the bar using this wedge!
A bar jack may be best in terms of usability, but it'll cost a lot more and take up way more space. The Wedge just stays outta the way until you need it.
Note: one order of the Dead Wedge comes with just that: one wedge. I like having two myself, so buy what you need.
You only need one, but you DO need one!
The Dead Wedge is very sturdy and much less expensive than a visit to the Orthopedic Surgeon!