- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 1.3 x 1 inches ; 45.4 g
- Shipping Weight: 18.1 g
- Item model number: 8973
- ASIN: B00CE1PIKU
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 9, 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#17.080 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #313 in Foundation Makeup
Dermacol Make-up Cover - Water-Proof Hypoallergenic for all Skin Types, nr 223
- 1 ounce/30 g. For all skin types. Spf 30
- Legendary high covering make-up
- Waterproof, hypoallergenic, preservative free
- Use : Choose the right color shade for your skin. Gently tap the make-up onto your skin with either your fingers or with a damped make-up sponge. Apply the Dermacol Make-up Cover gradually by first using a small quantity and then add as needed until all skin problems are covered. (the Make-up Cover has a rich consistency and provides extreme coverage. Therefore, it is important to apply the make-up evenly)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Color:223 The clinically tested, extreme covering make up cover was created as the first of its kind in europe and one of the first in the world. The license for this foundation was eventually sold to hollywood. It contains 50% pigments, which makes it a weapon against skin imperfections. Dermacol make-up cover provides perfect coverage even in thin layers and is the perfect corrector for dark under-eye, unpleasant spots and skin blemishes. It completely covers acne, loss of pigmentation, post surgical bruising, tattoos etc. It may be used on the entire face or body for color correction, darkening or lightening the skin tones and ensuring ideal balance. It is widely used as a professional make-up for photo or film shoots, modeling and for festive occasions.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I wanted to test out a lighter color, so took a chance on ordering again. Unfortunately, this time I absolutely received counterfeit product, and I am so disappointed. I'm going to initiate a return as soon as I'm back from my trip, but things to look out for:
1) Fake box is black, not a 'textured' charcoal as the real deal.
2) Tube of dermacol should be a rich gold color, not champagne like fake. Also the logo will be horridly off center on the front of the tube!
3) Fake tube will be very full, almost to the point where you wonder if it'll burst.
4) Color codes/serial codes on box and product won't match, nor will expiry dates.
5) Smell of product is wrong! Fake has a weird chemical chocolate smell, real is floral.
6) Product is very goopy on the fake, whereas legit is very paste like.
Guys, never use fake make up products! They are often unregulated and there can be very toxic ingredients used. Just my two cents, be careful everyone!
I found about this makeup because my favorite makeup guru, Thataylaa, posted a review on this and I was already over here buying it before the video was through because it looked so good on her. This is by far the best foundation I've ever had the privilege to apply. I fell head over beauty blender the first time I applied it and I haven't used a different foundation / base since. It's definitely for the oily / combo skin squad, as it will cling to dry patches. But as long as you exfoliate and moisturize well before using, you'll be fine. I have combo skin and I don't start getting oily or caking until about 9 or 10 hour mark. It's a satin-matte finish, which normally I don't like, but it actually gives your skin a more natural look. And if you want it more matte, just use some powder.
I regret not knowing about this product sooner but I'm glad I get to use it now. Dermacol has created a miracle and I can't even begin to thank them enough for that!!
There are only very subtle differences in the boxes, the paper the instructions are printed on, and the color and shimmer of the tubes and lid. But there is a massive difference in the consistency/thickness and cover that you cannot appreciate unless you can see both at the same time.
This company sent me the real deal. Authentic Dermacol! Thank you!!
In the photos, the darker tube is the real one. Notice that the color of the tube matches the color of the lid perfectly. The real makeup is thicker and stays shaped like it just came out of the tube.The lid also sparkles like the tube on the real one.
The fake lid is darker than the tube is, and has no glittery shimmer. The fake makeup wasn't watery, nor did it smell bad, but i didnt have to squeeze to get some out and it spreads into a drop or pool and looks like like other liquid makeups.
I purchased the Dermacol foundation in 208 and I have provided a picture to show how off the color of the fake is compared to the authentic 208 Dermacol foundation. In the picture, the fake is on the top and is very pink and the authentic is more skin-toned like it should be.
The fake product gushes out as soon as you break the seal and lose so much product whereas the authentic doesn't gush out and is a much thicker product. There are many other indicators of this product being a fake so please use caution. If you purchase this product from this listing anyway in disregard to the warnings of other reviewers from this listing please do your research online and compare the package you got with what people have provided online.