|Storage Instructions||Store at room temperature|
Digital Ovulation Test Kit (OPK) - Clearblue Advanced. The Only Test To Track 2 Fertility Hormones, 1 Digital Holder And 20 Tests
|All prices include VAT.|
10% discount with Citibank (code CB10DEC). Discount by Amazon.
10% discount each month. Use code CB10DEC this December (minimum spend of AED150, and max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)Sign in to redeem.
Prime Savings 15% discount with HSBC (code HSBC15DEC). Discount by Amazon.
Prime Savings 15% discount each month for Prime members. Use code HSBC15DEC this month (minimum spend of AED100, max discount of AED50) when using HSBC credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/hsbc. Sign up to Prime to enjoy this exclusive offer. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)Sign in to redeem.
Enhance your purchase
|Model name||Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test a|
|Number of pieces||21|
About this item
- The only test to typically identify 4 or more fertile days for more opportunities to get pregnant at least 2x any other ovulation test (1)
- 20 test sticks give you a higher chance of detecting your most fertile days if your cycle length varies, or if you don't know how long it is
- Clear results, the unique Clearblue smiley face' appears on your fertile days: make love on High and Peak Fertility days to maximise your chances of getting pregnant
- Identifies additional high fertility days that no other test can, so you have more opportunities to get pregnant
- No. 1 UK Doctor recommended brand in a survey of doctors in the UK (data on file). Providing pregnancy tests, ovulation kits and fertility tests for women for over 35 years.Can adjust every time you test according to your unique hormone profile.Over 99 Percent accurate at detecting the LH surge.Easy to use vs ovulation test strips in a UK study, 7/10 women found strips' were not easy to use' (111 women using and reading different test types).Note : If the product shows Blank error make sure that the test stick is inserted correctly into the digital holder.Package may vary
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% discount each month. Use code CB10DEC this December (minimum spend of AED150, and max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Prime Savings 15% discount each month for Prime members. Use code HSBC15DEC this month (minimum spend of AED100, max discount of AED50) when using HSBC credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/hsbc. Sign up to Prime to enjoy this exclusive offer. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
1 Digital Holder, 20 Test Sticks
Trying for a baby? Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation kit is the only test to typically identify 4 or more fertile days (1) when you have the best chances to get pregnant naturally each cycle. By accurately tracking 2 key fertility hormones, estrogen and luteinising hormone, this ovulation test not only identifies 2 peak fertility days, but also additional high fertility days before that. This means you have more opportunities to get pregnant - at least twice as many as with any other ovulation test (1). Unlike basal body temperature (BBT) charting, ovulation predictor kits detect the rise in luteinisning hormone (LH) that rises prior to ovulation to accurately detect the days before, and not after ovulation. Unlike other ovulation tests which track LH only, Clearblue Advanced also detects estrogen which rises prior to the LH surge to detect more fertile days. Because your partner’s can survive in your body for up to 5 days, you can actually become pregnant by having during the days leading up to ovulation. Have on high and peak fertility days to maximise your chances of getting pregnant. The clear digital display gives you a Clearblue smiley face when it identifies your best days to get pregnant so you know your body is ready. Clearblue Advanced Digital d over 99 Percent accurate at detecting the LH surge.
(1) In a study of 87 women, 4 or more fertile days were identified in 80 Percent of cycles using actual cycle length (2012).
20 x test sticks
2 x Chungpak 1.5v L1121 Alkaline button cell batteries
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
A friend, who has just given birth to a little girl last month, recommended the Advanced Digital Ovulation Tests, as they give you a bigger ‘run up’ to ovulation and highlight a four day window. They had worked for her on the second month of using them, and she fell pregnant on the fifth month of trying (in total).
Sure enough, I purchased these in June (as evidenced in the photo) and got pregnant the first month of using them (July 2019) after five months of trying in total. I am now 6 weeks pregnant and wanted to write a review to reassure any other women out there who, like me, may have turned to reading reviews like this for a bit of reassurance that it can and will happen!
I believe this kit missed my ovulation - it showed negative for 3 days although I had all the symptoms on the 2nd day.
On the 4th day it detected oestrogen and so flashed HIGH fertility. As it’s not programmed to do anything else but flash until it detects LH (no matter what liquid you dip it in) - it flashed a further 6 days, until I ran out of strips. No big deal because my symptoms were long gone anyway.
I’ve since learned that there is another oestrogen rise AFTER ovulation. (Incidentally this is why you’re warned not to test after your peak has been detected).
The kit probably detected this! So was never going to peak.
A cheap kit I used alongside this kit also showed negative but I was given it by a friend on Day 3 of testing with CB so I now know I missed my ovulation (on Day 2) with that kit too. The line got lighter and lighter as the days went on despite that (god damn) smiley face getting more and more annoying!
From what I’ve read the ‘Advanced’ test measuring oestrogen too is more trouble than it’s worth and most people recommend sticking to the cheap strips or the normal CB kit.
Update: this month I used the cheap strips (one step) off Amazon and they worked perfectly.
Began to worry when we got to day 10 without no " peak smiley face" however that changed on day 11.
2 weeks later we had to buy a pregnancy test which showed 1-2 weeks pregnant.