- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 68 g
- Item model number: 10427
- ASIN: B00LL3O236
- Date first available at amazon.ae: February 7, 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#264 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #99 in Computer Accessories
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
UGREEN Mini DisplayPort to HDMI VGA Adapter Converter 4K Thunderbolt 2.0 Compatible for Apple Mac Book Air MacBook Pro to VGA HDMI, Surface Pro 1 2 3 4 6, Surface book laptop 2, Surface Studio (White)
This item at this price, sold by amazon.ae, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales.
- Mini DisplayPort DP to HDMI VGA 2-in-1 Video Adapter could process the output video through the outside HDMI port and VGA port, and use to connect the equipment with the Mini DisplayPort to a HDTV, display, monitor, and projector that equipped with HDMI port or VGA port, enjoy high-definition video and image on your big-screen display.
- 2 in 1 Mini DP to HDMI VGA adapter is convenient to connect external display and projector to Mini DP laptop. Supports video resolution up to 4K@30Hz，1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz and 1080P @ 60Hz(Full HD). Triple shielding ensures a stable signal transmission between devices.
- Thunderbolt to HDMI VGA converter transmits both audio and video from computer to display via HDMI; with this lightweight and portable adapter makes you no longer have to worry about device compatibility as you travel.
- Supports Mirror and Extend modes, ideal for sharing information in an office or at a meeting under mirror mode; and perfect for extending a workstation and showing different screen on laptop and display under extend mode.
- Compatible Devices: 2015 and before MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, MacBook Pro Retina; Microsoft Surface Pro 1 Pro 2 Pro 3 Pro 4 Pro 6, Surface Book, Surface Laptop Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio; Lenovo Yoga, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/X240s, L430/L440/L530/L540, T430/T440/T440s/T440p/T530/540p, W530/W540, Helix; Dell XPS 14/15/17(before 2016), Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800; Alienware 14/17/18; Acer Aspire R7/S7/V5/V7; Intel NUC; Asus Zenbook; HP Envy 14/17;
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Mini Displayport to HDMI VGA 2-in-1 Adapter
Mini DP adapter enables you to connect a Mini DP/Thunderbolt 2 compatible laptop to an HDMI or VGA equipped display, monitor, projector, TV. The 2-in-1 adapter makes it fit for various kind of displays. Compatible with all Mini displayport laptops and HDMI/VGA equipped displays, monitors, projectors.
Triple Shielding Transmits Stable Signal
The Thunderbolt adapter with triple shielding of ground wire and braid and aluminum foil, which could effectively prevent EMI and make sure a stable signal transmission between devices.
Plug and Play
No any driver or program required, saving time on installing a complicated driver before using; and no external power supply required.
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, MacBook Pro Retina;
Microsoft Surface Pro 2/Pro 3/Pro 4, Surface Book;
Lenovo Yoga, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/X240s, L430/L440/L530/L540, T430/T440/T440s/T440p/T530/540p, W530/W540, Helix;
Dell XPS 14/15/17(before 2016), Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800;
Acer Aspire R7/S7/V5/V7;
HP Envy 14/17;
Google Chromebook Pixel;
Cyberpower Zeusbook Edge X6;
B87Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11/A11/S11;
HDMI and VGA port can't be used simultaneously.
Only HDMI port could transmit audio and video, VGA interface could only transfer video.
Apple devices released before April 2010 do not support audio out and will not transmit sound from Mini DisplayPort.
Mini Displayport is compatible with Thunderbolt(1st Gen) and Thunderbolt 2, NOT compatible with Thunderbolt 3.
12 months warranty and easy-to-reach customer service support.
UGREEN gold-plated Mini Displayport to HDMI VGA adapter x 1.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The cable seems well made, sturdy and elegant. It comes with gold plated terminals. It connects easily and snugly to either VGA or HDMI cables, which means I can now use my iMac with either type of monitor, and it works beautifully with my Mac, from the second I plugged it in, wihout a single hiccup so far. I have only owned this adapter for only a few days, but I think it's pretty much perfect. It's kind of a shame that it doesn't do 4K, but frankly, I don't see myself spending big bucks on a 4K display any time soon, so this is not a huge deal for me. Just be aware that it's got a maximum resolution of 1920x1080. All in all, I am extremely satisfied with this device.
The Bad: Nothing to date. Suppose the cable could be a bit longer but not worth complaining about. Does not appear to be likely to fall apart anytime soon.
Overall: For the price it is a good purchase. I would suggest you retain the cable cap to protect the end when not in use.
Display Issue (Updated): With both VGA and HDMI external connections, the display on my Surface Pro 2, has an occasional razor sharp line that cuts across the screen or momentary distortion when I swipe the Start screen. This is minor and not very noticeable. I had the external displays set in duplicate mode. This problem was observable in the Microsoft store using their display connectors, so this has nothing to do with the UGreen adapter. This problem is not there when the external display is set to extended mode.
Original Review: I had to send my unit back since neither HDMI nor VGA worked with my Surface Pro 2. I took my tablet and the Ugreen to the local Microsoft store to test which is bad. My tablet was able to connect to their external display using their converters. For now, I have given this review 2 stars because the product seemed well built, connections were secure, and I am assuming I received a lemon. Not sure if I should buy again or try another product? Would be nice if Ugreen can comment and confirm.
Sound does work with the HDMI port (as it should).
Generally speaking I've used it on other computers as well with no problems so I'd be surprised if anyone has problems with a device that has a mini display port.