Dukhni Oud Bakhoor Variety Box (20 Pieces) & Rainbow Exotic Incense Burner - Gift Box
- Contents: 1 Boxes of Dukhni Fusion Bakhoor (Variety Pack of 20 pieces of bakhoor) + 1 Dukhni Rainbow Exotic Incense Burner. Dukhni Exotic Incense Burner can be used with a t-lite candle and is specially made to use Dukhni Bakhoor or as a base for burning Dukhni Bakhoor on heated charcoal. Warning: You will love Dukhni so much you will never use any other bakhoor ever again!
- What is Dukhni Exotic Bakhoor Burner? It is a multi-purpose Bakhoor Burner. One can burn Dukhni Bakhoor with a t-lite candle, or it can be used as a charcoal burning base for lighting Dukhni Bakhoor. Key features of using Dukhni Bakhoor with t-lite candle: Low smoke, slow diffusion, non toxic, clean burn, fantastic aroma, very long lasting. Dukhni Bakhoor used on charcoal will burn faster and release more smoke.
- Why Dukhni Bakhoor? Each type of Dukhni Bakhoor is enriched with various natural ingredients including aromatic woods, exotic flowers, natural barks, tree and tree extracts, resins, leaves & flowers. It can scent a room upto 400 square foot in size and is very long lasting. This is by far the best quality Bakhoor product in the market. Dukhni Bakhoor is produced by a family owned company founded in 1900 with lineage extending over 5 generations in incense and perfumery products.
- Burning Time: If using Dukhni Bakhoor traditionally on charcoal - Take a piece of charcoal & heat it with a small flame (lighter/cooker) for about 60 seconds until it becomes red hot. Place the red hot coal on the incense burner with tongs. Place one piece of Dukhni Bakhoor on the charcoal and scented smoke will diffuse very quickly. Dukhni Bakhoor can also be used on electric incense burners; On Dukhni Exotic Incense Burner with 3.5 - 4 hr t-lite candle for 45-60 mins.
- Caution: For external use only. Do not inhale smoke or fumes directly. Please handle with care, and do not leave a candle flame unattended. Do ensure that candle flame is not touching copper plate and there is no soot formation to prevent any form of wax combustion or fire. Do not move when candle is lit as wax is hot and spillage can cause combustion. Burner gets hot while using with charcoal or candle and remains hot for sometime after use- do not touch.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Dukhni Bakhoor is produced by a family owned company with lineage in incense making dating back to 1900 and extending over 5 generations. Each Bakhoor is enriched with various natural ingredients including aromatic woods, exotic flowers, natural barks, tree and tree extracts, resins, leaves & flowers. (Ash-Free + Minimal Smoke + Non-Toxic + Eliminates Odour). Dukhni FUSION Bakhoor is a variety pack combining several of the best Dukhni Bakhoor variants and is great for all moods and occasions. HOW TO USE BAKHOOR with exotic incense diffuser? 1) Light candle. Place on exotic incense diffuser. 2) Place Bakhoor on copper plate. 3) Allow candle to burn for 45-60 min. 4) Blow out candle and allow to cool. Bakhoor will turn deep black and hard on usage. It will not melt.
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Delivery was prompt, packaging was good, and the fragrance is exactly as I'd hoped for - really evocative of so many wonderful times spent in the region.
The discs of incense release a slightly woody, subtle fragrance that lingers for a few hours after burning - if you're burning .
I've found it best to crumble the incense over a lit charcoal disc in a traditional, Middle Eastern, Oud burner, rather than using the little burner provided (I found it doesn't get hot enough to release the fragrance, so I'm using it as a little tea light holder instead).
The parcel I received included the little burner, two boxes of incense discs and two little charcoal discs. You can get similar discs at most specialist tobacco/cigar stores.
I always burn incense in a space that is ventilated. If burning in a smaller room, it might be better to only burn half a crumbled disc as the fragrance might be too strong otherwise.
I would purchase this Oud again - particularly this fragrance, as it is such an evocative smell and is good value for money.