|Package Dimensions||20.2 x 15.4 x 5.4 cm; 640 Grams|
|Item Weight||640 g|
ELEGOO UNO Project Super Starter Kit with Tutorial, UNO R3 Controller Board, LCD1602, Servo, Stepper Motor, Relay etc. for Arduino Projects
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
15 days Returnable
|Return reason||Return period||Return policy|
| Wrong or missing item, |
Any other reason,
|15 days from delivery||Full refund or replacement|
Enhance your purchase
|Memory storage capacity||8 GB|
|Ram memory technology||DDR4|
About this item
- Make sure that this fits by entering your model number.
- Free PDF tutorial(more than 22 lessons) and clear listing in a nice package.
- The most economical way to starting programming for those beginners who are interested.
- LCD1602 module with pin header (no need to be soldered by yourself).
- This is the upgraded starter kit for with power supply module, 9V battery with DC .
- High quality kit with UNO R3,100% compatible with Arduino
1pcs UNO R3 Controller Board
1pcs LCD1602 Module ( with pin header)
1pcs Breadboard Expansion Board
1pcs Power Supply Module WARNING: Pls. do not use the voltage higher than 9V
1pcs Joystick Module
1pcs IR Receiver
1pcs Servo Motor (SG90)
1pcs Stepper Motor
1pcs ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver Board
1pcs Ultrasonic Sensor
1pcs DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Module
1pcs 9V Battery with DC
1pcs 65 Jumper Wire
1pcs USB Cable
1pcs Active Buzzer
1pcs Passive Buzzer
1pcs 5V Relay
1pcs Tilt Switch
5pcs Button (small)
1pcs 1 digit 7-segment Display
1pcs 4 digit 7-segment Display
5pcs Yellow LED
5pcs Blue LED
5pcs Green LED
5pcs Red LED
1pcs RGB LED
2pcs Diode Rectifier (1N4007)
2pcs NPN Transistor (PN2222)
1pcs IC 74HC595
10pcs Female-to-male Dupont Wire
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Second, it comes in a box with separate compartments to keep everything organized. However, it is difficult to fit everything back into it
Third, it works great and is in perfect condition. You have to download the Arduino IDE to do the coding which is simple and fun to learn
So, if you want something to do instead of watching some cat videos and feeling lethargic, I highly suggest you buy this (the price is high, but its worth it)