|Package Dimensions||9.14 x 6.6 x 3.81 cm; 159 Grams|
|Manufacturer recommended age||5 years and up|
|Manufacturer reference||NoWaries Game|
|Mfg Recommended age||5 year and up|
Social Emotional Games NoWaries S.T.O.R.M. | Best Educational Learning Resources for Kids & Adults | Emotional Awareness, Control, & Vocabulary | Fun for School & Therapy | Pack of 110 Playing Cards
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
|Age range (description)||Adult|
About this item
- 🃏 FAST-PACED EXCITING GAME - This set is based on the classic card game called War. The winning move is to use words of emotions in sentences after getting the card with the highest value.
- 🃏 BUILD KNOWLEDGE OF FEELINGS - More than learning new words, you also learn to understand a variety of emotions. This game is beneficial in helping you acquire and apply social emotional skills.
- 🃏 SIMPLE & EASY TO PLAY - If you have played War before, playing this should be easy. If you have questions or need guidance, you can download a copy of game instructions from our website.
- 🃏 SUITABLE FOR KIDS & ADULTS - This socio-emotional card set is ideal for kids 5 years old and above. Teens and adults will also enjoy playing this therapeutic card game in groups of two or more.
- 🃏 GREAT HOME, SCHOOL, OR COUNSELING ACTIVITY - NoWaries is a cool game to play with family, friends, and classmates. Therapists can use it to help patients in coping with intense emotions.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Do you feel emotions that you could not express in words? Emotions are powerful. Sometimes, it can get too intense that describing it verbally is just impossible. People who can’t explain or understand what they feel could get frustrated. Being able to encounter different moods, emotions, or feelings can help you understand your own. It builds your literacy, making you more effective in expressing how you feel as well as understanding how people around you feel. Expand your emotional vocabulary the fun way with the S.T.O.R.M. NoWaries Social Emotional Card Game! Describing how you really feel can be challenging. NoWaries is an exciting card game that helps you learn new words you can associate with your feelings. Each card has an emotion that you should use in a sentence in order to claim all the cards in one round. Hearing emotions being used by other players in the game helps you understand them better. This will be helpful later in your life, equipping you with the ability to identify what you feel and express it verbally. The game is similar to War. The one with the highest card value in a round should use the word on their card in a sentence. If successful, the player gets all the cards in that round. The one who gets the entire deck of cards in the end is the winner. Why is NoWaries a must-have educational toy? 🃏 It can be played by kids, teens, and even grownups 🃏 The game enhances social interaction among players 🃏 It helps enhance critical thinking, creativity, emotion management, and empathy Improve your socio-emotional skills with the S.T.O.R.M. NoWaries Social Emotional Card Game! Add it to your cart today!
Top reviews from other countries
For the younger kids, read the vocabulary word for them and ask them tell me of a time you felt this emotion. They also like the emoji’s faces.
Other reviewers mentioned there were no instructions. FYI, the instructions are on the product pictures on amazon and there is a label on the box that gives you a website to where you can download the game instructions.