- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 5.3 x 0.5 inches ; 222 g
- Shipping Weight: 222 g
- Manufacturer reference: YKL-EV-PL
- ASIN: B07Q98ZZNC
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 14, 2019
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#48.270 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #78 in Makeup Palettes
Everfavor Magnetic Palette Large Empty Makeup Palette with Mirror and Metal Stickers, Eye Shadow Organizer Holder for Eyeshadow Lipstick Blush Powder DIY
- Purple Galaxy Design. Everfavor large magnetic palette empty makeup palette with Mirror, organize (DIY) all of your favorite eyeshadow, lipstick, blush, powder to one magnetic makeup palette, and safely closed! Great for traveling, and easy to carry.
- Extra Bonus Stickers: Comes with 8 round and 4 square metal stickers, used with non-magnetic pans.(If your eyeshadows or makeup did not storage in metal iron pans, you need to use the metal stickers for magnetic palette)
- The Galaxy Magnetic Makeup Palette Size: 7.28"L x 5.28"W x 0.50"D, which can hold 24pcs 1inch diameters eyeshadow securely. And it is with a great sized mirror to boot.
- High Quality Magnetic Makeup Palette, Made of sturdy cardboard, magnetic base and a large shatterproof mirror, which is great carrier for loose shadow pans. Gorgeous and functional!
- Everfavor popular magnetic eyeshadow palette empty is perfect for makeups,travel,home,and daily use; And it is a perfect gift for pro's, beauty lovers, makeup artist, wife, girl friends, ladies, women on her birthday,christmas day,mother's day,valentine's day etc.
Design: With Mirror
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Attention: 12Pcs metal stickers are included by magnetic palette, empty eyeshadow makeup palette. Metal stickers are not magnets, responsive to magnets. When and How to Use The Stickers? If your eyeshadow or makeup are not in iron pans, which you will find cannot be stuck on the palette. you can use the stickers. Tear off the 3M glue cover, paste it on your makeup pans, then it could perfectly match our magnet palette. So you can storage of all your eyeshadow or makeup in your favourite magnetic palette. Everfavor stickers are perfect used for any magnetic makeup palette or other magnetic palettes. They can help you streamline your kit and allow you to custom make palettes for jobs Specifications: Weight: 5.47 ounce Color: Galaxy Size: 7.28 x 5.28 x 0.5 inch Package: 1 magnetic makeup palette 12pcs Magnetic Stickers We stand behind each of the products in our collection, delivering the high quality material and designs with a 100% money back guarantee
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I purchased this to hold depotted eyeshadows from several palettes -- an old mattes palette plus w7's "Color Me Nude," "Color Me Buff," and "Lightly Toasted." As you can see from the photo, I managed to fit three rows of 13 shadows in this, equivalent to three entire palettes plus an extra 3 shadows.
The palette itself is made of sturdy cardboard. It feels fairly solid and of decent quality. The magnet holds the shadows well enough that I could turn the palette upside down without any falling out. I probably wouldn't travel with this without something to secure the palette closed, though. I definitely think it could benefit from a small magnetic closure.
It's pretty enough in person, but nothing spectacular. I'm not thrilled with the image on the front, though I can overlook that because I like the colors overall and the text on the inside cover. If the exterior ever bothers me too much, I can always find a decal to cover it.
I can't really evaluate the included magnet stickers, because none of the shadow pots I had were non-metallic. I expect they would do the job well enough, since they stick just fine to the magnetic bar I installed on my bathroom cabinet to hold hair accessories.
All things considered, this is a decent palette for $10 (price at the time I'm writing this review). I wouldn't pay more, but I would definitely buy again if I needed to depot more palettes or if I ended up with a whole bunch of loose singles. Now if only there was a matching smaller palette so I could depot my smoky palette and the extra colors I couldn't fit in the first one...
The pallet is badly warped. There's a corner completely bent backwards on it. I would not have thought this was possible. I didn't realize that it was made of cardboard. I did not see that in the listing. I don't think it would hold up to travel like I need it to even if I received an undamaged brand new one. Plus I didn't even get any of the magnetic stickers.
the colors painted on the cardboard are very pretty though. Very disappointed.