- Shipping Weight: 99.8 g
- Batteries 1 A batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: 9463AL07J
- ASIN: B00EB4PIEY
- Date first available at amazon.ae: August 27, 2019
- Customer reviews: 1 customer rating
+ AED 21.24 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- Watch Movement Type: Quartz, Watch Display Type: Analog
- Water Resistance Depth: 30 meters
- Warranty type:Manufacturer; 1 Years Manufacturer Warranty
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for US purchasers. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Fastrack|
|Case diameter||48 millimeters|
|Band width||21 millimeters|
|Water resistant depth||30 Meters|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The an Watch Project began with the signing of a joint venture of Tata Industries with the Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation (TIDCO) in June 1984. an Watches Ltd. commenced production in the year 1986 and hit the market in March 1987 with its brand 'an'. The ogue electronic Quartz range met instant acclaim which continued to generate encouragement and began to manufacture bracelets, cases, electronic circuitry and step motors. In 1993, The name of the Company was changed with effect from 21 September. From an Watches, Ltd. to an Industries Ltd., in view of the fact that the Company's products consisted of not only watches but also jewellery. an Industries notably left its footprint in Europe; then came a major one in the Middle East and the Asia-Pacific regions. Fastrack OTS Explorer og Blue Dial Men's Watch - 9463AL07J
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|