|Product Dimensions||4.05 x 4.05 x 1.24 cm; 30 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||FB512BKBK|
|Connectivity technologies||Bluetooth, GPS|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Whats in the box||Product, charger, small/large band, warranty booklet|
|Item Weight||30 g|
Fitbit Sense, Advanced Smartwatch with Tools for Heart Health, Stress Management & Skin Temperature Trends, Carbon/Graphite Stainless Steel
- FREE FITBIT PREMIUM TRIAL: Your Sense smartwatch unlocks a free 6-month Fitbit Premium membership complete with personalised insights, advanced analytics, relaxing sounds, sleep tools and more.
- STRESS MANAGEMENT: Use on-wrist EDA scan and in-app stress management tools to better track stress over time, understand how your stress and mood are related, access guided mindfulness sessions, and more.
- ON-WRIST SKIN TEMPERATURE SENSOR: Sense logs your skin temperature each night to show how it varies from your personal baseline, so you can be aware of trends over time.
- HIGH & LOW HEART RATE NOTIFICATIONS: Resting heart rate is a key indicator of health, so Sense keeps you informed when yours appears to be abnormally high or low.
- BUILT-IN GPS: During outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more, use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance without your phone on Sense, then see a map of your workout in the Fitbit app.
- FEMALE HEALTH TRACKING: Know your body better by using your watch and the Fitbit app to log periods, record symptoms, track your ovulation and discover patterns in your cycle.
- WATER-RESISTANT + SWIM TRACKING: Sense is water-resistant to 50 metres, which means you’re free to track laps in the pool, wear it in the shower, at the beach and beyond.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Meet Fitbit Sense—the advanced smartwatch that helps you tune in to your body and guides you toward better health. Assess your heart for atrial fibrillation (Afib) with a compatible ECG app right on your wrist, track & manage stress, better understand your sleep quality and even keep an eye on patterns in your skin temperature. Plus, Sense unlocks a 6-month free trial of personalized guidance and advanced insights from Fitbit Premium for new users.
From the manufacturer
EDA detection & Stress management
The on-wrist EDA Scan app for Sense detects electrodermal activity, which may indicate your body’s response to stress so you can better track and manage it.
High & low heart rate notifications
Resting heart rate is a key indicator of health, so Sense keeps you informed when yours appears to be abnormally high or low.
Leave your phone at home and track pace & distance during runs, rides and more with built-in GPS—then see your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app.
Sophisticated polish on a stainless steel ring and a seamless fit with upgraded infinity band design. Plus with a quick-release mechanism, it’s easier to swap looks.
Tools for better ZZZs
Build better bed time habits - from seeing an actual Sleep Score to improving it with helpful tips, sleep stages and sleep mode.
Get more from your Fitbit experience with Premium
Turn the stats on your wrist into personalised insights just for you. With advanced sleep tools, challenges, games and mindfulness content, Premium helps you shape better habits and live a healthier life.
|Sense||Versa 3||Versa 2||Charge 4||Inspire 2|
|Battery life (in days)*||6+||6+||6+||7||10|
|Tracks activity & sleep||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|24/7 heart rate & Active Zone Minutes*||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Text, call & app notifications*||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Store & play music*||✓||✓||✓||X||X|
|Built-in GPS*||✓||✓||Connected GPS||✓||X|
|Stress tracking w/ EDA sensor||✓||X||X||X||X|
|Heart health notifications||✓||X||X||X||X|
|On-wrist skin temperature sensor||✓||X||X||X||X|
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Professional reviews all made the same points but i assumed they were overstated or were software fixes that would be worked out. I was wrong. I will be returning the watch and getting a Garmin.
The new charger is really good and easily used, and changing bands only takes only seconds. Fit and finish are impeccable.
I was told be Fitbit's tech support that there was a 45 day return window from the "date of purchase", which was the date that you pre-ordered. I didn't actually get the watch for about a month from that date though! That means I've only got about a 15 day period in which to evaluate it then! Plus, Fitbit charges your card or account the day you place the pre-order, that sucks. Most companies charge you only when an item ships, the decent thing to do. I've found Fitbit's tech support agents are very hard to communicate with because English is apparently not their first language. I'm still debating sending my unit back depending upon how long it takes to get these advertised, but not provided, functions up and running as well as numerous little bug fixes, but I'll have to hurry! By the way, I purchased mine from Fitbit, not Amazon.
I've contacted Fitbit Support. The first representative wasn't able to assist. They escalated the issue to a "special team". Now I'm waiting on the next tier of support to reach out to me.
I'm leaving a 1-star review for now, seeing that the major reason I bought this device -- built-in GPS -- doesn't function at all. I've been a Fitbit customer for years (having the Versa 1, Versa 2, and smart scales) so I hate to say that I'm disappointed in this product. But I am extremely disappointed.
It lacks value for its price.