Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED43.14 shipping
Fitnessery Ab Roller for Abs Workout - Ab Roller Wheel Exercise Equipment - Ab Wheel Exercise Equipment - Ab Wheel Roller for Home Gym - Ab Machine for Ab Workout - Abs Roller for Ab Workout Equipment
|All prices include VAT.|
- SCULPT YOUR ABS: Fitnessery ab wheel acts as your personal fitness trainer - helping you to build stronger and bigger six pack abs, burn calories, build muscle and improve your overall endurance. Your ab wheel comes with 3 free bonus gifts and life-time money back guarantee. Add to cart NOW to enjoy this abs cruncher in 48 hours with Amazon Prime.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Train with one of the most effective pieces of home exercise equipment. It is made of strong, durable material to ensure it withstands even the most intense workout sessions. The ab wheel is made of strong stainless steel, non-slip rubber and durable PVC. The abs roller handles are made of comfortable EVA foam padding ensure safety and comfort.
- 3 FREE BONUS GIFTS: Each purchase includes three incredible extras. 1) A comfortable knee pad for added knee support (value: $10). 2) Six Pack Abs Nutrition E-book (value: $20) for valuable diet, health, and fitness guidance. 3) Ultimate Ab Workout E-book (value: $20) for fitness training workout advice. EXCLUSIVE only to Fitnessery customers, you won't find these high-value free gifts anywhere else!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Fitnessery Ab Wheel - Add To Cart NOW To Enjoy This Ab Fitness Equipment In 48 Hours With Amazon Prime!With this fitness ab equipment for abs, building a set of abs of steel just became a whole lot easier.Convenient and easy-to-use. It strengthens your core, burns calories and tones your abdominal. The wheel features non-slip rubber and grips any floor surface. The ab wheel is made of stainless steel to ensure long-lasting durability. And features padded handles for a comfortable grip.Each purchase includes a knee pad and 2 bonus E-books. The E-books are emailed to you after purchase.Benefits: Ultra-comfortable hand grips Strengthens arms and shoulders Helps sculpt and tone abdominals Single non-slip rubber wheel design for stable, smooth and fluid movements Every purchase includes 3 FREE bonuses gifts that you won't find anywhere else! Click "Add to Cart" NOW To Train With This Ab Wheel Pro Fitnessery Ab Wheel Ships Super Quick - Get Started 48 Hours From Now With Amazon Prime.All Fitnessery Products Come With Life-Time 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If You Have Any Problems With This Ab Wheel Gym Equipment, Simply Ask For A Refund Or Replacement. No Questions Asked.You Will Receive: Fitnessery Ab Exercise Wheel Ergonomically Designed Knee Mat Life-Time 'No Questions Asked' Money-Back Guarantee Ultimate Abs Work Out E-book: contains 45 pages of recommended abdominal exercise and home exercises that you can try straight away. Learn the 5 little known secrets to effectively work out your abdominal muscles. You will receive this E-book via email. Six Pack Abs Nutrition E-book: packed with 90 pages of information rich content on which fad diets to avoid, eating healthy and balanced. Learn how meal frequency, metabolism and the thermic effect of foods can help you get a set of abs. You will receive this E-book via email.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So I bought this ab roller to work on my core while at home and workplace. The product arrived as accurately described with the extra knee pad and the two free ebooks (they emailed me the e-books). I have been using it for a few days, and it is destroying my core lol. Anyway, the below are the pros and cons about this ab roller
- Very sturdy and high-quality ab roller. You can tell that it is made from very high-quality material.
- the grips were very thick (see pictures) compared to the rod inside the roller, and I did not feel any pain in my hands after using it for 20+ reps
- Love the fact that it came with the free knee pad! I have hard flooring at home, so the knee pad is a life saver for my knees! Also, the back of the knee pad has a sort of textured patterns to help with the grip
- The two bonus ebooks are a very nice touch. One is on what to eat to get abs and the other on other workouts for abs. They are pretty long so I will need more time to go through both before I can rate how good they are
- The e-books were sent to me by email, and it went straight into my spam inbox. Had to dig around to find them
- This is just a personal preference, but I would have preferred to have a color option aside from a black ab wheel. However, I guess it is not a big deal for some people
I would say though if you are a beginner - I would ease into the motion of rolling forward because it can be a little bit challenging. My girlfriend has never used an ab roller before, and she wobbled a little with her first try. But after about ten mins or so, she was able to stabilize herself when rolling it forward completely.
So I think for a beginner, once you get the motion of rolling forward while being able to stabilize the ab roller… then you will hit your core pretty hard with this ab roller. Even for an intermediate and advanced user, this ab roller will give your six pack a good workout. This is not the first time I have bought a product from this company. So I have come to expect their high quality of customer services. Moreover, the fact you get a knee pad and two free e-books on nutrition and abs workout - this product is an absolute steal!!
Easiest thing I've ever assembled and it came with a few bonus items (didnt pay much attention to what I was buying but an added bonus none the less). Works as you would expect, nothing missing or anything I would change or add to it. And the seller is phenomenal!
Pros: I was worried it would be difficult to assemble as workout equipment can be sometimes, but it was crazy easy!
You just slip the wheel and one handle on and you're done. Took 5 seconds. The wheel itself is a great width. Other wheels seem like the 'tire' is harder plastic. This 'tire' is very rubberized making it really non-slip on any surface. I also like that the 'tire' is wider and had slightly rounded edges making it really stable when you working towards the side or bending at an angle for hitting your obliques. Rolls very easily on any surface while still feeling really solid. I've tried other ab wheels which just seem kind of flimsy, like the wheel moves side to side to much, and it makes for an unnerving exercise. This one has no flimsiness when moving to the side. I find it best to use on a large yoga mat though in case you fall on your face, ha! The grip is comfortable enough.
Cons: The only thing I think they could improve about the ab wheel is making the grip uniform squishiness throughout. Maybe that's actually to allow for more friction so you don't slip, not sure.
The extra knee pad seemed to slip on tile. I tried it once and felt like my knees were going to slip out so I stopped using it. Again, I just a yoga mat so my knees and the wheel stay on the same surface - I think that's important.
Also, the e-books were a nice addition but honestly not very helpful if you know the basics about fitness. I was expecting more alternative ab wheel workouts, but it's mainly general fitness tips and other ab exercises not using this wheel. I have made up more ab wheel exercises up on my own just by changing up my knee positioning and the path of the wheel. I'm getting nit-picky though, it might be helpful for some.
Also, some of the workouts suggest that you do 5-10 minutes of ab wheel. That's a crazy huge amount! If you're doing in right, at the max intensity, you probably won't be able to do more than a minute. Watch some Youtube videos for proper technique.
Overall, I'm very happy with this wheel and would definitely recommend it over others out there.
One thing to note, I've seen this in the comments as a negative several times, ab wheels are not for everyone. I consider myself to be at a fairly advanced fitness level and I can't do more than a handful of these in one set if I go down as far as I feel I can safely hold it. If you're overweight, I think it'd be even harder. You actually need a fair amount of shoulder stability in addition to keeping your core tight. Makes for a great workout though if you can handle it!