- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 4.3 x 3.9 inches ; 77.1 g
- Shipping Weight: 240 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: FS5061
- ASIN: B00STAYV6C
- Date first available at amazon.ae: October 7, 2017
- Customer reviews: 14 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#4.720 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- #236 in Men's Wrist Watches
- The beautiful black and blue dial of this Fossil Grant watch has a distinctive face and is most responsible for its readability
- The classic Roman numerics adorn this timepiece and give it an exquisite look. It features three sub dials that allow you to get the most of this timepiece
- This Fossil watch has a mineral crystal glass that protects the dial from bumps and abrasions while ensuring crystal clear view
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 10.00 shipping
+ AED 10.00 shipping
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Fossil|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Item weight||77 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
About the Brand
Fossil has always been inspired by creativity and ingenuity. We've strived to bring new life into the industry by making quality, fashionable watches and accessories that are both fun and accessible.
About the Movement
Our watch tins are ready to gift or collect. We’ve spent decades perfecting our craft and creating watches that you’ll love to wear and collect.
Interchangeable Watch Bands
There’s no better way to keep your favorite looks fresh than with our swappable, versatile watch straps. Our quick release pins allow you to change up your look as often as you like while maintaining your signature style.
Dial Color: bicolor | Band Color: Blue
14 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Dislike: The strap since leather might feel a little discomfort, although it does only little for me. The mechanisms to it are little rigid and you might want to work on setting your time in the watch carefully.
You’ll be greeted with such a bad box and then the packaging inside is atrocious!!
To top it all off there are scratches on the glass.
Save yourselves the hassle of asking for a refund.