- 10% discount each month. Use code CB10JUL this July (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|All prices include VAT.|
10% discount with Citibank (code CB10JUL). Discount by Amazon.
10% discount each month. Use code CB10JUL this July (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)Redeemed
Enhance your purchase
|Wireless communication standard||Bluetooth|
|Operating system||Android™ OS 5.0+, iPhone 5/iOS 9.0+, Smartphone App|
About this item
- Control Your Music
- Sleep Tracker
- Step Tracker
- Interchangeable Watch Band
- Built In Fitness Tracker
Add accident protection
from Helpbit Home Services AED 40.00
- What’s covered: Damages caused by sudden and unforeseen mechanical, electrical, and manufacturer defects.
- Type of items covered: Small Kitchen appliances, Kitchen scales, Coffee machines, Mixers, Blenders, Irons, Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Food processors, Toasters, Kettles, Steam cleaners, Air Purifiers, Electric Shavers ,Trimmers, Hair Irons, Curling Irons, Hair Dryers, Sewing Machines, Watches.
- Validity: 1 year validity starting 12 months from purchase date (after expiry of manufacturer issued warranty), and on products purchased from Amazon.ae in the last 30 days.
- Delivery: Activated policy (sold & operated by Al Hilal Takaful) will be sent to your Amazon.ae registered email ID within 72 hours of purchase.
- Fulfilment: Unlimited number of claims, UAE-wide coverage and free pickup & delivery service.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Fossil|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band size||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Android, iOS, Bluetooth, Sleep Tracking|
|Item weight||250 Grams|
|Water pressure resistance||5 bar|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Fossil Hybrid Smartwatch Commuter Luggage Leather
Quick Start Guide
From the manufacturer
About the Brand
Fossil has always been inspired by creativity and ingenuity. We've strived to bring new life into the industry by making quality, fashionable watches and accessories that are both fun and accessible.
About the Movement
Our watch tins are ready to gift or collect. We’ve spent decades perfecting our craft and creating watches that you’ll love to wear and collect.
Interchangeable Watch Bands
There’s no better way to keep your favorite looks fresh than with our swappable, versatile watch straps. Our quick release pins allow you to change up your look as often as you like while maintaining your signature style.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Package Dimensions : 11.7 x 11.7 x 8.9 cm; 250 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 May 2019
- Manufacturer : Fossil
- ASIN : B076B3WDFV
- Item model number : FTW1151
- Country of origin : China
- Department : Mens
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So, this is a hybrid watch, meaning that it looks just like a regular old-fashioned watch most of the time. It has three buttons on the side which you can program (and change whenever you'd like) on the accompanying app. I usually have mine set so that the top one shows you notifications, the middle one the date, and the bottom one turns on and off the music (or podcast, or whatever) that is playing on my phone. The way the notifications work is that you set it up, for example, so that the hands will point to 1 on the watch every time I get a notification from my wife. You can also include notifications from apps (I have different numbers set for ebay notifications, my doorbell app, other contacts, etc.). So, while there is no display to actually READ the notification, it will buzz your wrist every so often, you can see where the notification is coming from, and can then know whether or not you want to take out your phone. It does work well for turning on and off music (I ride a motorcycle, and it's particularly useful there), without having to scroll through screens on a real smart watch. You can also program the buttons to do things like finding your phone, or telling you when you will arrive at a saved destination (work, home).
I've gone to using the hybrids about 80% of the time, and using my "real" smart watches the rest. Your usage may vary, and it may be the relative novelty of these things that have hooked me. But I DO like the way the look way better than even my fancy Huawei watch (which is pretty styling), and I usually don't miss all the functionality of the true smart watches most of the time. However, if I'm working in my shop and don't want to have to take my phone out at all, I'll put on a true smart watch so I can actually see my notifications, etc.
I own (yes, I know) hybrids from Skagen (a division of Fossil), Timex, Emporio Armani, Chaps, and Fossil (these). These fossil commuters are the ones i like best, though all are pretty nice. They have a more substantial, slightly heavier feel than the Skagens, and the numbers and such are a bit more readable (though with my 50-something eyes, the date numbers are next to useless without glasses). The app is great and intuitive, and they just look great on my wrist (a normal to smallish man's wrist, I'd say). I have it in three different finishes, and the fourth is on the way!!!!
Hope this is helpful, and please like my review if, well, you liked it!
I've tried various app notifications and found some work well, some don't. For instance, I set my weather app thinking it would only go off for weather alerts. However, since the app continually shows the temperature in the notification bar of my phone, the watch went off every time the temperature changed. I didn't count that as a negative since the weather apps were designed specifically for use with this type of watch and Fossil obviously cannot design their app to work with every potential app available.
-No need to charge.
-Good looking watch. Smart watch
but looks like normal watch, that's
the beauty of hybrid.
- Pedo meter to count steps
-Sync once and the time works even if not synced later.
-Auto syncs to mobile time zone(Haven't tested yet).
-All functions works, my favorites
1) Find phone
3) Clock position set for different
4) Notification vibrations
5) 3 buttons in watch that can be
customized to do a particular
- Even though the strap is soft and good, the rear end has some edges near case opening which can be uncomfortable.
- The strap design is like unisex so I need to buy thick strap.
- Steps count is not in part with my mobile steps count they are off by few numbers but not sure which one is accurate. Not a great deal though.
- The watch may not be the one you can wear all day long in all conditions.
Overall good watch for the price.
- Show in History (was off). I set it to On
- Show as Banners (was on, but set to Temporary) I set this to Permanent
Once I opened it all up, the text notifications started working on the Fossil watch.
Battery life is going strong. Still over 80% after a couple of months.