Fresh Step Drawstring Litter Box Liners 7 Per Package - Large Lavender (Pack of 4)
+ AED 25.65 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more The total shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your cart during checkout.
- HEAVY DUTY AND TEAR RESISTANT - Cat litter box liners that are heavy duty, tear resistant, and thick so that you can keep kitty litter inside the tray and off your floors
- FITS MOST LITTER BOXES - Large cat litter liners fit most litter boxes and make cleaning the litter box easy and quick with no tears or spills
- CAN BE USED ON COVERED OR OPEN LITTER BOXES - Thick enough for heavy duty use with all types of kitty litter and can be used on covered or open kitty litter boxes
- CLEAN UP IS A CINCH - Clean up is a cinch with its convenient drawstring so that you can prevent spillage while changing your kitty litter
- BAG MEASUREMENTS - Each litter bag measures 30" by 17" and is scented to neutralize odors
Amazon Global Store US
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Fresh Step-Drawstring Litter Box Liners: Large Lavender. Help control odor on all types of litter. Fits most large litter pans. Heavy duty with a 2mL thickness. Tear resistant. This package contains seven 2-1/2 feet by 17 inch drawstring litter box liners with a scent. .Material: Plastic
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The quality of the bag is FANTASTIC! Its not flimsy like those office building plastic ones... the ones that rip with the slightest touch...
I would recommend this to everyone!
On that note - I am going to disagree with other comments; these liners do rip - albeit not bad. I have two cats, declawed in the front. Cat lovers do not yell at me for declawing! But even in these circumstance there are rips. My cats like to bury, dig and shovel litter over their discharges. They are very animated and active during this time--as I am sure some of you who are reading this knows their cats to be. So if your cats have claws you will experience more rips that I do - but again these rips should not be bad. And I have to say now that I know this about these bags when changing the litter box I account for this. The "smaller" size, over Jumbo, works best for me and this specific litter box. So I deal with the small rips.
As I said, I don't like paying more than $1 for litterbox liners and I think the prices on most are flat out ridiculous - But these are worth it. I've been purchasing them on subscribe and save for a couple of months now and I'm very happy.
In general, litter liners saved my life. They precluded any litter/feces residue from sticking to my box; and protected me from the smell of the poisonous old litter (it is very bad for us).
Thick and dependable. But keep in mind: they are very thick, and as such, depending on your litter box, if it is a two-piece covered box, it may be difficult to encase them fully. I have such a litter box and it works great for me, but was a little difficult in the beginning.