|Package Dimensions||75 x 44.6 x 17.2 cm; 6.16 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||6.16 kg|
Fujitsu Desktop Scanner ScanSnap iX500
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Media type||Post Card, Paper, Photo, Business Card|
|Scanner type||Document, Business Card|
|Item weight||13.58 Pounds|
About this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The ScanSnap iX500 provides PC and Mac users an effective way to greatly reduce paper clutter, storage space, and security risk associated with unmanaged paperwork at home or office. For even greater accessibility and usefulness, users can scan wirelessly to a PC or Mac and now iOS or Android mobile devices.
- One button searchable PDF creation
- Advanced paper feeding system
- Blazing 25ppm color scanning
- 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Built-in GI microprocessor
- USB 3.0 (or lower)
- Scan wirelessly to a PC or Mac
- Scan wirelessly to iOS or Android mobile devices
- Comes with Adobe Acrobat X Standard for Windows
- Faster searchable PDF creation
- More Quick Menu Productivity
Easily Transform Paper with the Touch of a Button
Achieving organization with the ScanSnap iX500 starts with the touch of a single button and ends with a host of productivity features that keep you ahead of the stack.
- Searchable PDF
- Word (editable)
- Excel (editable)
- Business Cards
Wi-Fi or USB connectivity to a computer
Break free from USB and place ScanSnap just about anywhere in the room with Wi-Fi connectivity to a PC or Mac*
- Scanner type: Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), Duplex Scanning
- Scanning Modes: Color, Grayscale, Monochrome, Automatic (color / grayscale / monochrome detection(3))
- Image Sensor: Color CIS (Contact Image Sensor) x 2 (front / back)
- Light Source: 3 Color LED (Red / Green / Blue)
- Optical Resolution: 600 x 600 dots per inch (dpi)
- Multi-feed Detection: Supported (Standard) ultrasonic multi-feed detection sensor
- Paper Weight (thickness): 11 to 56 lb (40 to 209 g/m²)
- Paper Chute Capacity: Maximum 50 sheets (Letter size at 21 lb or 80 g/m2)
- Interface: USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 / 1.1 Compatible)
- Power Requirement: AC Adapter AC 100V to 240V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Specific driver: Windows: Does not support Twain/ISIS/ Mac OS: Does not support Twain
Scanning Speed (A4 portrait)
- Auto mode: Simplex or Duplex, 25 pages per minute (ppm)
- Normal mode: Color & Grayscale 150 dpi, Monochrome 300 dpi, Simplex/Duplex, 25 ppm
- Better mode: Color & Grayscale 200 dpi, Monochrome 400 dpi, Simplex/Duplex, 25 ppm
- Best mode: Color & Grayscale 300 dpi, Monochrome 600 dpi, Simplex/Duplex, 25 ppm
- Excellent mode: Color & Grayscale 600 dpi, Monochrome 1200 dpi, Simplex/Duplex, 7 ppm
- Normal Mode without Carrier Sheet: A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Business Card, Post Card, Letter, Legal and Custom Size.
- Max: 8.5 X 14.17 in. (216 X 360 mm), Min: 2 X 2 in. (50.8 X 50.8 mm).
- Automatically recognizes document size.
- Normal Mode with Carrier Sheet: Use of a Carrier Sheet permits the scanning of A3, B4, 11 x 17 in. and photographs as well as the document sizes listed above.
- Long Paper Scanning: 34 inches in length (863 mm)
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|