- Shipping Weight: 31.8 g
- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- ASIN: B07N14449R
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 22, 2019
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
- #20 in Men's Watchbands
Garmin Fenix 3/Fenix 3 HR/Fenix 5X/Fenix 5X Plus Watch Band Descent Mk1/Quatix 3/D2 Charlie/tactix Bravo Smart Watch Strap Replacement Silicone Band by Artio
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- ✔️Personalized Your Garmin Fenix 3 / Fenix 3 HR / Fenix 5X / 5X Plus / D2 Delta PX / Descent Mk1 / Quatix 3 / tactix Bravo Smart Watch with this refined replacement wrist band, NOT fit for Fenix 5.
- ✔️Band can be installed onto Garmin Watch Lugs (not included) on both ends precisely and securely. Easy and direct installation and one button removal.
- ✔️An innovative pin-and-tuck closure ensures a clean fit. Metal parts made with hypoallergenic nickel free stainless steel.
- ✔️Soft silicone with smooth finish for a sporty look. Comfortable and durable.
- ✔️Band fits 170mm-225mm wrist. Watch not included.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Artio|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
8 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is my 4th band now from the same supplier and only had one issue. It might not caused by the band it self but I developed rashes and blisters on black coloured band after 2 months of use but was fine when changed to red coloured band. Yellow and white seems to be fine too.