- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 1 x 4.4 inches ; 72.6 g
- Shipping Weight: 81.6 g
- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- Item model number: NA
- ASIN: B003983I1S
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 20, 2017
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2.128 in Health (See Top 100 in Health)
- #11 in Men's Razor Blades
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED10.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power Men's Razor Blade Refills, 8 Count
- Gillette razors for men with 5 Anti-Friction blades. A shave you barely feel
- For our best shave, use with Fusion5 ProGlide sensitive shave gel and a Gillette razor with Flexball Technology.Men's razor with Precision Trimmer on back—great for hard-to-reach areas and styling facial hair
- Enhanced Lubrastrip with more lubricants (vs. Fusion5)
- One razor blade refill lasts up to one month of shaves
- Fits All Fusion5 & Fusion5 Power Razors
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size: 8 Cartridge
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- Gillette’s best shave. Re-engineered thinner blades for effortless glide
- Less tug and pull
- Microcomb (available exclusively on Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power) helps guide stubble to blades. Streamlined Comfort Guard’s channels clear away excess prep
- Consumers can experience incredible comfort, even if they shave every day
From the manufacturer
Features & Benefits
Our Thinnest, Finest Blades
Gillette’s thinnest, finest blades (first 4 blades) for less tug and pull (vs. Fusion5).
Precision Trimmer on back — great for hard-to-reach areas (nose and sideburns).
with more lubricants (vs. Fusion5).
1 = 1
1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves.
Compatible Across All Fusion5
All Fusion5 and Fusion5 Power razors fit all Fusion5 blades.
Never run out of your favorite Gillette products. Subscribe to have them automatically delivered to your door.
Enhance Your Performance
Use with ProGlide 2-in-1 Shave Gel + Skin Care.
|Our Thinnest Blades*||✓||✓||✓|
|* / **||*First 4 blades||**First 2 blades vs. Mach3|
What is FlexBallTM Technology?
Handles featuring FlexBall Technology allow the blades to respond to the contours of your face. This means a close shave with fewer missed hairs (vs. Fusion5 in a single stroke over the contours).
What makes Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide better than Gillette Fusion5?
The handle features FlexBall Technology that responds to contours for a great shave, even over the trickiest areas.
How was the Precision Trimmer improved over the Fusion5?
The blade was enhanced and anti-clogging rinse slots were added.
What is the Streamlined Comfort Guard, and what are its benefits?
Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide features a Streamlined Comfort Guard. The soft, flexible material surrounds the Microfins, creating an outer edge that wraps around the sides of the razor blade head and channels away excess shave prep for optimal razor blade contact.
Have there been any enhancements to the Lubrastrip vs. Gillette Fusion5?
Yes. It contains more lubricants and a touch of mineral oil.
How long will the Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide razor blade refill last?
How long a razor blade refill lasts is dependent on many variables such as beard toughness and thickness, beard preparation, shaving habits, and skin sensitivity. The Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide’s reformulated Indicator Lubricating Strip (vs. Fusion5) will provide you with a visual cue — it fades to white — when optimal shave conditions have been reduced. When this happens, you might want to consider changing your razor blades to get an optimal shave.
What are thinner, finer blades, and how will they improve my shave?
Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide Power and ProGlide Manual men’s razors have been engineered with Gillette’s thinnest, finest blades* to glide through hair with less tug and pull.***
Will Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide razor blade refills fit any other razors on the market?
Yes, all Fusion5 blades fit all Fusion5 and Fusion5 Power razors.
*First 4 blades, vs. Fusion5.
*** - Vs. Fusion5.