HOMEE Bike Kickstand, Bicycle Height Rear Side Fit for 22" 24" 26" 27" Universal Bicycle Stand Bicycle Adjustable Aluminum Alloy Accessories - Black
|Price:||+ AED 10.00 shipping|
|You Save:||AED 0.69 (2%)|
|All prices include VAT.|
- HIGHLY COMPATIBILITY - It is suitable for mountain, road bike, folding bike-fixed all tubes!
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT - It makes your bicycle convenient to park. The kickstand can be adjustable for 13.78'' to 15.75''.Fit for 22" 24" 26"27'' tire and 700c road bicycle.
- ANTI-SKIDDING DESIGN - Waterproof and wear-resisting, durable to use. Designed with non slip stable waterproof stand, avoid falling down.
- HIGH QUALITY & DURABLE - Made of aluminum alloy material with built-in rubber pad. Of top quality and is very strong.
- ANTI-RUST BOLT - The rubber end-cap on the end of the steel bolts prevents rusting and deterioration of your bike kickstand.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Length can be adjusted from 13.78 inch to 15.75 inches from the top to the bottom
This kickstand makes your bicycle convenient to park.
A necessity bicycle parts and good replacement for your bikes.
What is in the package: 1 x bicycle kickstand
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I gotta’ say that this purchase was well worth it. My bike stays up erect; no more limpness. Easy enough to install. The rubber grips inside the mount hold the stand to the bike very well. Make sure you have Allen wrenches to install and adjust as needed; they are not included.
Like another reviewer mention you have to installed it far back so when you pedal it doesn't hit the frame.