Healthy Origins UC-II (Undenatured Type II Collagen) 40 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item weight||50 Grams|
|Item dimensions LxWxH||5.7 x 5.7 x 9.5 centimeters|
About this item
- WHAT IS UCII? Healthy Origins UC-II supplies collagen with undenatured type II collagen for joint health support. UC-II is manufactured through a patented, low-temperature, non-enzymatic manufacturing process, which ensures it’s bioavailability in the body.
- WHY IS COLLAGEN IMPORTANT? Collagen is the primary component in connective tissue and our most abundant protein. It helps strengthen our joints and tendons providing better mobility and flexibility. However, as we age, collagen levels decline which may lead to more frequent joint discomfort.
- CLINICALLY STUDIED COLLAGEN: UC-II is supported by four human clinical studies. Just 40 mg of UC-II daily supports joint comfort, flexibility and mobility. UC-II’s joint-support benefits have been studied in healthy, active adults.
- EASY TO TAKE: UC-ll is so effective that you only need 40 mg of undenatured type ll collagen once-a-day to support joint health. UC-ll is a great alternative to large glucosamine/chondroitin pills that need to be taken multiple times daily to reach an effective dose.
- HEALTHY ORIGINS: Healthy Origins UCII is manufactured, encapsulated and packaged in the USA. Healthy Origins UC-II does not contain wheat, gluten, fish, shellfish, egg, soy, peanuts or milk.
UC-II® Standardized Chicken Cartilage, Rice Flour, Vegetable Capsule (Cellulose, Water), Magnesium Stearate, Potassium Chloride (Stabilizer).
Collagen is the body's most abundant protein and is the primary component of our connective tissue. It helps to strengthen our joints and tendons providing better mobility and flexibility. However, as we age, our body's natural collagen levels begin to diminish. Declining levels of collagen may be a contributing factor towards more frequent joint discomfort. Healthy Origins UC-II supplies collagen with undenatured type II collagen for joint health support. UC-II is manufactured through a patented, low-temperature, non-enzymatic manufacturing process, which ensures it's bioavailability in the body. Clinical studies have shown that taking just one 40 mg capsule of UC-II daily supports healthy joint comfort, mobility and flexibility.
Top reviews from other countries
I'm suffering from chronic sports injury, but muscle instead of bone. My physiotherapist recommended collagen type-II anyway. I've been taking this for a little over a month now, and my pain has lessened a little bit. I will be updated my review in 2-3 months as I feel collagen needs more time to show its full effects. But so far I'm satisfied. It's not a miracle product, but I feel the small difference.
Front label says: “Veggie Caps”.
Supplement facts: “1 Vegetarian Capsule”
Nutritional information says: made of “CHICKEN CARTRIDGE”!!!