|Manufacturer||Herschel Luggage child code|
|Item model number||10444-02996-OS|
|Product Dimensions||14.61 x 31.12 x 45.09 cm; 1.09 Kilograms|
Herschel Baby Settlement Sprout Backpack, Winter Flora, One Size
+ AED 168.95 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- Signature striped fabric liner
- Folding easy-wipe Changing mat with reinforced mesh wing pockets
- Optional hook-and-loop fastened Changing mat storage divider
- External zippered side-access to changing mat
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for purchasers in the country of origin. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE.
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Perfect for on-the-go parents, The timeless Settlement sprout backpack includes highly functional details. This versatile design features integrated storage for diapers, wipes and toys, with an easy-access folding change mat that stows in a custom compartment.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The bag is very spacious - bigger than I thought. The side pocket is amazing for grabbing things all the way at the bottom without taking everything out.
One of the best things about the bag is the changing pad - it's big, durable and you can carry it around with diapers and wipes in it.
Plus, the teal color we chose is neutral enough to be used for boys and girls.