Kindle E-reader Family See more
- How do I get eBooks for my Kindle device?
To buy Kindle eBooks, use an existing or create a new free Amazon account and add a valid payment method.
With the Kindle Store on Amazon US, you have access to over one million paid and free Kindle eBooks in more than 40 languages including English, Arabic, French, and Hindi.
- Do I need an Amazon account to get Kindle eBooks?
Yes. To purchase eBooks from the Kindle Store on Amazon US, feel free to use your existing Amazon account or create a new free Amazon account here to access your library of Kindle eBooks.
- What payment methods does Amazon support?
Amazon accepts a variety of payment options, including credit and debit cards.
- What if I have an existing Amazon account linked to another marketplace, like Amazon.co.uk?
See here for information on transferring an existing account from one Amazon marketplace to another.
- What if I have a problem with my Kindle eBook?
For help with Kindle eBooks, please visit Amazon US's Support for Kindle Content help page.
- Can I read Arabic eBooks on Kindle devices?
Yes. You can enjoy thousands of Arabic eBooks now available on Amazon US. Note that while you can read Arabic eBooks on your Kindle e-reader and free Kindle app, menus and navigation are only available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Russian and Simplified Chinese.