- Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years. For use under adult supervision
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED10.00 shipping
+ AED10.00 shipping
Intex 28120 Easy Set Swimming Pool - Blue
|You Save:||AED31.10 (20%)|
- Pool for the best summer time
- Help to strengthen the spirit of competition between family members
- Easy to assemble
- Size: 305X76 CM
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The product is subject to specific safety warnings
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
pool for the best summer time make your summer way better fun and good times Easy to assembleHelp to strengthen the spirit of competition between family membersSize: 305X76 CM
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Steps to Fun:
1) Pool arrived (we live in Hawaii).
2) Picked up black thick plastic tarp at Lowes in the painting section and a 21' hose cheap hose extension (pool going farther away from the house than regular hose will accommodate).
3) Surveyed the backyard for most flat area. Because our yeard isn't 100% flat, we have a sort of higher area, and that's easier to get in the pool, which is good for lots of interesting reasons.
4) Obviously it's a big blue plastic bubble in the backyard so placement of it so it was important, we made the best decision between flat and out of the way.
5) Laid out the tarp.
6) Stretched out the pool over the tarp.
7) Placed hose inside, turned on full blast.
8) Stayed in the pool to work out the kinks in the plastic flooring - attention to keeping it flat is a good idea or you end up with flaps on the bottom where the plastic didn't stretch out.
9) Final hour, got out of pool and let it fill up, checking periodically. Didn't know exactly how full to fill it so I went on the low-side.
First time we used it, we had 5 friends in and we all thought it was a blast. We're putting in a "real" pool next year, and while this one is just for fun, I have to say it accomplishes "almost" everything a real pool would.
A new notes:
1) Buy the plastic pool cover - it keeps the water warm and bigger debris out of the way
2) INVEST in the pool pump - or you'll be cleaning it with a strainer every single day for an hour before you "want" to get in
3) I found both the chemical testing kit AND the test strips efficient - depends on your math levels
4) INVEST in the chlorine floating thing - it works (read up on how to SHOCK a pool 'cause until you figure out your chemical balance, you'll be wanting to FIX the water - this was our first pool and I had to figure out the chemicals
5) Read everything Intex has on the pool - they have very helpful information
6) Fits 1 raft or 2, but you can't turn around with 2. We also bought the blow up drink caddy, that's a lot of fun. We put in color solar floating lights too.
There's no end to the fun we're having in Hawaii with this silly plastic blow up circle. Enjoy an Aloha ...
Tips: get chlorine tabs and a floating dispenser, a skimmer, and most important you need a higher volume pump, so the rink dink vacuum works. The filters can be sprayed clean and will last 6 weeks each, or longer. 3 will get you thru the summer just fine. I also have to treat for Ph a couple times because of my location, so a decent pool check kit is also required. If you do less than the preceding, you'll have problems. The pool must be attended to every day, no short cuts.
It's an excellent pool.