- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- ASIN: B07MQS8MKL
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 14, 2019
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4.015 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 10.00 shipping
Inverto KU LNB Black Ultra Single High-Gain Low-Noise 40mm ULN+
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This LNB is a high performance product featuring the lowest noise figure available to address the need for superior reception under the edges of the satellite footprint skirt. Thanks to its novel front-end architecture and superior components, this LNB provides higher conversion gain yet with lowest noise figure and best phase noise performance.
- The combination of higher spec components, excellent cross polarization isolation and advanced filter design enables improved handling of interfering spurious. All in all, this LNB provides a leap in the overall reception performance compared with standard LNBs. This LNB enables the reception of signals from one satellite, its distribution to a single tuner Set-top box and is ready for High Definition transmissions.
- Designed to meet strict specifications and manufactured to the highest industry quality standards, this LNB is an ideal solution for the satellite broadcast reception.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Superior Phase Noise performance, DVB-S2 (HDTV) compliant
Excellent Cross Polarization Isolation
Very Low Spurious Levels
Superior Noise Figure
Higher Conversion Gain
Low band input frequency range 10.7 GHz ~ 11.7 GHz
Low band output frequency range 950 MHz ~ 1950 MHz
Low band LO frequency 9.75 GHz
High band input frequency range 11.7 GHz ~ 12.75 GHz
High band output frequency range 1100 ~ 2150 MHz
High band LO frequency 10.6 GHz
Noise figure 0.2 dB typ. (0.7 dB Max.)
LO temperature drift ± 3.0 MHz max.
LO initial accuracy @ 25 °C ± 1.0 MHz max.
LO phase noise @ 10 kHz -90 dBc/Hz
Conversion gain 60 dB min.
Gain ripple (over 26 MHz bandwidth) ± 0.75 dB
Gain variation (over full band) ± 4 dB max.
Image rejection 40 dB min.
1 dB compression point (@ output) 0.0 dBm min.
Cross talk 22 dB min.
Control signal Ca (V) 11.0 V ~ 14.0 V
Control signal Cb (H) 16.0 V ~ 20.0 V
Control signal Cc (band switching) 22 kHz ± 4 kHz, 0.4V – 0.8V pp
Output VSWR 2.0 : 1
In band spurious level -50 dBm max.
Current consumption 120 mA max. (11 VDC ~ 20 VDC)
Operating temperature -30 °C ~ +60 °C
Output impedance 75 ? (F-type)
Output connector type F-Type (female)
Weight 151 g
Packaging dimensions (W x D x H) 13.2 cm x 7.1 cm x 6.7 cm
Packaging weight 0.22 Kg
Quantity per Carton 60
Carton dimensions (W x D x H) 41.9 cm x 33.2 cm x 35.5 cm
Carton weight 13.01 kg
Quantity per pallet 720