|Product Dimensions||21 x 0.5 x 18 cm; 300 Grams|
|Batteries||1 C batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||Q711640|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Whats in the box||1 x Headset|
|Item Weight||300 g|
Add accident protection
from Helpbit Home Services AED 45.00
- What’s covered: Damages caused by sudden and unforeseen mechanical, electrical, and manufacturer defects.
- Type of items covered: Small Kitchen appliances, Kitchen scales, Coffee machines, Mixers, Blenders, Irons, Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Food processors, Toasters, Kettles, Steam cleaners, Air Purifiers, Electric Shavers ,Trimmers, Hair Irons, Curling Irons, Hair Dryers, Sewing Machines, Watches.
- Validity: 1 year validity starting 12 months from purchase date (after expiry of manufacturer issued warranty), and on products purchased from Amazon.ae in the last 30 days.
- Delivery: Activated policy (sold & operated by Al Hilal Takaful) will be sent to your Amazon.ae registered email ID within 72 hours of purchase.
- Fulfilment: Unlimited number of claims, UAE-wide coverage and free pickup & delivery service.
Jabra Evolve 75 UC Wireless Stereo On-Ear Headset – Unified Communications Optimised Headphones With Long-Lasting Battery – USB Bluetooth Adapter – Black
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
|Model name||Jabra Evolve 75|
About this item
- Shut out noise and increase your productivity: The active noise-cancellation feature uses microphones to block out ambient sounds and keep you focused
- Long battery life and improved busy light: Keep interruptions to a minimum with up to 18 hours of battery life - the integrated red LED light shows ongoing conversations
- Stay connected and available at all times: 30 m/100 ft of hands-free Bluetooth connectivity to PC, smartphone and tablet
- Dual connectivity: Connect your headset to your computer and mobile device at the same time – pair up to 8 devices
- Scope of delivery: Jabra Evolve 75 UC wireless stereo on-ear headset, protective travel case, Jabra Link 370 USB adapter, USB cord – Weight: 177g – Colour: black
- Product comes with 2-year warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Jabra Evolve 75 Wireless Stereo On-Ear Headset
Working in loud or noisy environments when you need to communicate requires a high-quality headset. The Evolve 75 keeps you focused on your work with the active noise-cancellation design which is perfect for concentration and collaboration. To ensure not being disturbed during calls, the integrated and improved busylight can be seen from all sides. The boom arm offers amazing call quality in the office and on the go. This headset is fully compatible with leading platforms such as Avaya, Unify, Cisco and more. Enjoy the added functionality such as remote call control and connectivity to multiple devices.
Take calls or listen to your favourite music with the freedom of being wherever you need to be, whenever you want. The 40mm speakers together with the soft leatherette ear cushions provide comfortable wearing, superior sound and music clarity. Combined with the ultra-soft over-the-ear headband, you can wear this headset easily for hours. Stay wirelessly connected with the 30-metre operating range and work where you need to be.
– Active noise cancellation
– Up to 18 hours of battery life
– Easily visible busylight
– Charging time: Max.120 minutes
– Compliant with Bluetooth 4.2
– Pair up to 8 devices
Whoever you are, wherever you go, there’s a Jabra product that’s designed with you in mind. It’s what we do.
THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED. PURPOSEFULLY ENGINEERED. EXPERTLY BUILT.
1 x JABRA Evolve 75 Link 370, UC Bluetooth Stereo Office Headset for PC, Laptop, Smartphone and Tablet
Top review from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
* The sound quality isn't too bad for music and I'm told calls sound clear;
* The neckband seems to stay where it is and doesn't move all around the place;
* Case is nice;
* The earbuds are painful in the ears after a few hours. In contrast, I have a Bose pair of noise-cancelling earphones and I can wear them for 12+ hours (that length of time is usually during flights) with no issue;
* The controls are a little confusing - I need to feel around on the neckband for where the controls are and then which one I need to use but finding the middle one and then going from there. It's not a huge problem but it's not intuitive;
* I purchased this to work with Zoom after being told by the Jabra tech it was supported. And it is. But not with Bluetooth. You need to use the USB dongle for that which obviously doesn't work when using Zoom on my the phone, only on the desktop/laptop. That however has it's own problems (see below);
* The USB dongle, as has been mentioned in here, disconnects frequently. When using it last night it was disconnecting every 30 / 60 seconds and then reconnecting again. When it does this the voice in the earphones tells you it's disconnected and the call/music stops. Then it reconnects, the voice tells you and then the call/music resumes. The USB dongle is plugged in less than 1m away;
* When listening to music through the USB dongle I am unable to pause the music. No idea why. When you put the earphones together (hanging around your neck and clipped using the magnets) the music/call pauses when on Bluetooth. Using the dongle it just keeps going. I can't actually find any way to pause music/calls at all using the dongle;
* The battery life is nothing like advertised. I fully charged it before use and the battery is almost done after 8 hours;
I really have no idea how these are actually available for purchase. It's a complete half-donkeyed attempt at some noise-cancelling earphones that half work with Bluetooth and half work with the USB dongle. The dongle just doesn't work as it should and the Bluetooth just doesn't give you the UC'ness that they claim.
All in all a complete and utter failure in implementation. And then they have the gall to charge you £170 for them. I'd laugh but they are so bad it's not even funny!
I unboxed my Jabra Evolve 75 last week from Amazon UK only to find they had sent me the UC (Unified Communications) version 7599-838-109 rather than the MS (Microsoft Skype for Business) version 7599-832-109 I had ordered, so I returned it for a replacement. I received again the UC (Unified Communications) version 7599-838-109 so I returned it, this time with refund-only option.
In summary, my current preference is the one I have, the Jabra Evolve 65, because it’s smaller, lighter and neater – I literally wear it for 6-8 hrs a day and hardly know it’s there – plus it sits more comfortably around my neck when not in use.
The reason I was looking at the Evolve 75 with ANC was for really noise environments like airplanes where I’d like to listen to a podcast but for 90% of the time I use it, which is for calls, I don’t miss the ANC so I’m not inclined to take the size penalty. Plus the carry case is huge. I won't be reordering.
Both headsets have the same excellent noise cancellation in the mic so the person you are talking to will be blissfully unaware of noise at your location.