Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Jansport Digibreak Fashion Backpack For Unisex - Black, JS0A3EN217M
- THE DIGIBREAK BACKPACK: The classic JanSport look, with a modern design. A 15" laptop sleeve, lined tablet pocket & dedicated phone pocket with a slit for your earbuds are just a few features that make this backpack perfect for anywhere you're headed.
- JANSPORT LAPTOP BACKPACKS: Your laptop and tablet go everywhere with you, so JanSport laptop backpacks are designed to carry your electronic gear with you safely and in style, with padded laptop compartments, sleeves, and pockets for cords and chargers.
- JANSPORT BACKPACKS: JanSport backpacks are made with durable fabric, zippers & straps, in colors & designs to reflect your style. We stand by our packs for a lifetime, so carry your JanSport on your adventures, knowing we'll replace or repair any breaks.
- WE'RE ABOUT THE JOURNEY: JanSport is about the discovery of fun, freedom & adventure. From your first school backpack & lunch bag to the messenger bag for your first interview, from running errands to chasing dreams, JanSport gear inspires your journey.
- WE'RE THE ORIGINAL: JanSport began making backpacks in 1967. From lunch bags to fanny packs to laptop bags, JanSport gear is durable and functional. You'll love our simple designs if you've used packs by Nike, Adidas, Herschel, Kippling, & Fjallraven.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This backpack will let you manoeuver effortlessly through city streets or stroll down beach side walkways in style . It can be used to store and carry your personal items which makes it a great asset for yourself and/or a great gift for a loved one or friend. We assure you the authenticity of the product and we strive hard to ensure that it comes to you at an attractive price.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I bought this after my last jansport backpack started to tear at the bottom, since my notebooks were constantly pushing at the corners. I haven’t noticed any signs of wear or tear... it still looks new.
There isn’t a part of me that regrets buying this backpack. It’s not too big, but hold all of my things completely fine (5 notebooks, a binder, 5 folders, a paperback textbook, and sometimes a laptop). Even with all of my school supplies, I always have room for a hoodie or sweater if it’s cold or anything else I might need while I’m in class.
One additional thing I noticed is that the zipper never catches. I own multiple other jansport backpacks, and the zipper always gets stuck on the fabric. I’ve been using this one for about three months and haven’t encountered that problem.