KOHLER K-10433-BN Forte Single Control Pullout Kitchen Sink Faucet with Color-Matched Sprayhead and Lever Handle, Vibrant Brushed Nickel
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
|Maximum flow rate||2.2 Gallons Per Minute|
About this item
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards two times for a lifetime of durable performance
- Premium material construction for durability and reliability
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards over two times
- Features MasterClean sprayface that resists mineral buildup and is easy to clean
- High-temperature limit stop allows you to preset a comfortable maximum temperature to eliminate scalding
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 54.61 x 37.47 x 6.99 cm; 2.27 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 12 February 2019
- Manufacturer : KOHLER
- ASIN : B000MFA4IG
- Item model number : K-10433-BN
- Department : Home & Garden
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fluid design lines make the forté faucet a versatile addition to your kitchen decor. A high-arch, pullout spout offers convenience for washing bulky items, while a single lever handle allows you to turn on the water and find your ideal temperature in one move. The included escutcheon covers the base of the faucet for a complete, refined look.
Top reviews from other countries
Single leaver usable from both sides, lots of clearance under spout and very handy spray unit.
Second one showed up with missing peaces and had to use peaces from the first one to get the second one working.
Clearly amazon can keep tack of what's good or not and I wouldn't recommend this to anyone
Waste of time/money.
Otherwise, it appears to be working fine, once we replaced the O - ring.