Have one to sell?
KS2 Maths: Times Tables 10-Minute Weekly Workouts - Year 3 Paperback – 6 November 2017
1 Applicable Promotion
10% discount with Citibank (code CB10OCT). Discount by Amazon.
10% discount each month. Use code CB10OCT this October (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)Redeemed
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% discount each month. Use code CB10OCT this October (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
From the Publisher
CGP's superb Maths Yearly Books have every year of Primary covered!
Whether you're after KS2 or KS1, we have unbeatable books for each year:
- Friendly and colourful Study Books explaining everything your child will need to know.
- Stacks of practice in our matching Question Books.
- Pocket-sized Practice Question Cards with problems on the front, answers on the back
- 10-Minute Workouts for every week of the school year.
- Textbooks bursting with practice for each year of KS2.
|KS2 Maths: The Study Book||KS2 Maths: The Workbook||KS2 Maths: Practice Question Cards - Year 3||KS2 Maths: Targeted Question Book||KS2 Maths: 10-Minute Weekly Workouts||KS2 Maths: Textbook|
|Description:||Friendly, colourful and easy to read, explaining everything children will need to know for KS2 Maths.||Matched to our KS2 Study Book — it's packed with a big range of helpful questions, hints and tips.||Perfect portable practice – with questions on the front, answers on the back!||Matched to our Year 3 Targeted Question Book — it's bursting with test-style practice questions for every topic.||Chock-full of bite-sized Maths Workouts for each week of the school year — perfect for tracking progress.||Thousands of questions for Year 3 Maths. Practice for every topic with three difficulty levels to choose from.|
|Available for Years||Years 3 to 6||Years 3 to 6||Years 1 to 6||Years 3 to 6|
|Spot-on for study||✓|
|Perfect for practice||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Available for levels||Years 3 to 6 Foundation and Stretch|
|Other titles also available||KS1 Maths||KS1 Maths||KS1 Years 1 and 2 Study & Question Books||Times Tables Weekly Workouts - Years 2 to 6|
- Publisher : Coordination Group Publications Ltd (CGP) (6 November 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 88 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1782948678
- ISBN-13 : 978-1782948674
- Reading age : 7 - 8 years
- Dimensions : 24.5 x 0.5 x 19.2 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #141 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
4.8 out of 5
413 global ratings
Top reviews from other countries
home schooling made easyReviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 November 2020
This was one of many books i had ordered for the temporary home schooling this year. while working from home, i set my son a number of pages a day to work through. this made me working from home easier and gave him plenty to get on with. Definitely recommend for home schooling or extra school activities.
Great for my 7 year old daughter.Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 December 2018
Purchased this for my 7 year old daughter in Year 3. It’s a great book for learning her times tables. Each page has a ten minute test on and the times tables featured are in the order that she is learning them at school.
Useful maths toolReviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 April 2020
A page a day spins out the book but my grandson does it everyday, and has enhanced his maths skills.
Perfect for year 3Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 May 2020
Perfect for home school and nice to do it as a written exercise rather than on a screen.