- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 0.3 x 2.7 inches ; 13.6 g
- Shipping Weight: 45.4 g
- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: HX426S15IB2K2/32
- ASIN: B01NAL3TYY
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 26, 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #19.987 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED10.23 shipping
HyperX Kingston Technology Impact 32GB 2666MHz DDR4 CL15 260-Pin SODIMM Laptop Memory, Kit of 2 (HX426S15IB2K2/32)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fast and powerful performance - HyperX Impact SODIMM keeps you ahead of the curve with the latest advances in mobile DRAM technology. It's tested for compatibility with DDR4 chipsets on leading motherboards.
- Plug and Play - Installing HyperX Impact DDR4 is easy and hassle-free. It's plug and play and automatically overclocks to the highest frequency published, with no need to adjust BIOS settings.
- Low DDR4 1.2 Voltage - DDR4's low 1.2 Voltage draws less power and generates less heat for quiet computing and an extended battery life.
- Slim form and sleek design - HyperX Impact DDR4 SO-DIMM's sleek black thermal label and matching black PCB give it an aggressive look. Its slim form factor makes it ideal for notebooks, SFF PCs and steam boxes.
- Reliable - 100-percent factory tested
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Impact your game with the powerful HyperX Impact DDR4 SODIMM. XMP-ready with Plug N Play functionality, HyperX Impact DDR4 automatically overclocks to the highest frequency published, up to 2400MHz¹, without the need to adjust system BIOS settings, to support platforms that use Intel’s latest CPU technologies.² Get instant top-level performance with lower voltage to help your system run cooler, quieter and more efficiently. All you’ll ever miss is lag time. HyperX Impact DDR4 has a slim form factor for easy installation in slim or ultra-slim notebooks and features a sleek black design with matching black PCB that adds an aggressive look to your rig. Available in capacities to 64GB.³
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Original RAMs are 2 x 4GB, Kingston RAMs are 2 x 16GB, not sure about other cases.
Also original RAMs were in dimm0 slots, I added Kingston RAMs in dimm 1 slots, iMac couldn't boot.
Then swapped original RAMs to dimm1 slots, Kingston RAMs to dimm0 slots, iMac could boot successfully.
Hope this review helps.
I successfully ran all three systems through the Dell diagnostics software in the BIOS, and each one took roughly an hour to complete.
PassMark MemTest86 7.4 Pro showed a memory bandwidth of 17.9 GB/sec, about 5% more than standard, at 2134MHz, and took about 9 hours to run through all tests, with no errors reported.