|Manufacturer||Creative Manufacturing, LLC dba|
|Product Dimensions||30.48 x 53.59 x 6.6 cm; 970.69 Grams|
|Material Type||Vinyl, Fabric|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||91589|
|Item Weight||971 g|
LapGear Home Office Lap Desk with Device Ledge, Mouse Pad, and Phone Holder - Oakwood - Fits up to 15.6 Inch Laptops - Style No. 91589
Tap on the category links below for the associated return window and exceptions (if any) for returns.
|Product dimensions||30.5D x 53.6W x 6.6H centimeters|
|Special features||Portable, Lap cushion, Carry Handle, Built-In Mouse Pad, Multifunctional Slot|
|Item weight||2.14 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure that this fits by entering your model number.
- Dimensions: The top of the lap desk measures 21.1 inches wide and 12 inches deep. It’s the perfect size for laptops up to 15.6 inches. You’ll have plenty of space for your devices and accessories.
- Features: A built-in device ledge keeps your laptop, tablet, or notepad from slipping. The patented, integrated 5x9-inch mouse pad is easy to use and comes on either the right or left side of the surface. Built into the mouse pad is a phone slot to keep your smartphone handy.
- Dual Bolster Cushion: A good lap desk relies on its cushion. This dual bolster microbead cushion is both comfortable and steady, giving you a stable surface. The dual design helps your lap stay cool, no matter the weather.
- Portable: The Home Office Lap Desk has a built-in, sturdy carry handle. Weighing only 2.14 pounds, it’s easy to move from place to place. It’s also ideal for travel. Use it on the plane, in a hotel, or take it on a road trip for your kids.
- Compact: This lap desk is big enough to work and small enough to store. You can use it while sitting near others without invading their space and tuck next to a couch or on a shelf when you’re done working for the day.
From the manufacturer
Other Styles Available
- Silver Carbon
Perform Your Best
Our Home Office Lap Desk is designed for those who are ready to take their work activities to the next level. Step away from the office and take a seat in your favorite chair. Designed to make your workflow more efficient, this desk always delivers comfortable productivity. The versatile design of this product can also substitute for a bed desk or a tv tray! Great for laptops up to 15.6"!
- Wide surface 21.1" x 12"
- Holds all cell phones vertically (slot dimensions = 5" x 0.75")
- Innovative, dual-bolster cushion conforms to your lap, keeping you cool and comfortable
- Wide surface includes device ledge, integrated mouse pad and phone slot
This unique dual-bolster cushion design keeps you cool and comfortable.
A built-in mouse pad is an added design feature that allows your mouse to glide easily across this lap desk.
Give yourself more work surface by utilizing the Home Office phone slot. Can hold most phones vertically or horizontally.
Keeps laptops and other media devices securely in place while in use.
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
- This lap desk is surprisingly light. My laptop is 5 pounds so I didn't want something that was going to add a ton of extra weight onto my lap and this lap desk seems to be the perfect weight.
- Despite being light, it still feels very sturdy. I am sure the wood is some sort of particle board (I could be wrong but I don't think I am) but it still feels like it will hold up well. If I were to snap it over my knee, I am sure it would break but as long as it is not mistreated, I don't think it is going to fall apart. The bean/sand filled pads on the bottom are stitched well and the mouse pad area and the little stopper at the bottom that keeps your laptop from sliding down all seem to be well made.
- I have a 15.6" laptop and it fits absolutely perfect on the desk area. I was a little worried about the size of the mouse pad but for day to day stuff, it is definitely big enough. When gaming, I throw one of my gaming mouse pads (that has a wrist rest attached to it) on top of the inlaid mouse pad and that setup works really well for me. It hangs over the edge a little bit, but does not hinder the use of the mouse in any way.
- I am also very happy with the thickness of the board that the laptop rests on. From looking at the pictures, I actually thought it would be thicker but was pleasantly surprised that it was nice and thin. I don't want a lot of extra height added because that would make it harder to type properly (gotta avoid that carpal tunnel syndrome!) It is not too thin, where I feel like it will break easily but not too thick either. I think they found a good balance between sturdiness and comfort.
- I have a Samsung Galaxy S10e phone and it is in a slightly bulky case and it fits vertically in the phone holder very well. It does not fit horizontally, unfortunately, but when I am playing a video or something like that, I just lay it in the phone holder a little askew and it is sufficient for my needs. I don't blame the company's design for this because if the holder were any larger, I think the entire lap desk would be too large and I am very happy with its current size.
- The bean/sand filled pads on the bottom are positioned well and extremely comfortable. Sometimes my laptop will be in my lap for hours at a time. I have been using this for about 5 days now and I have never felt like it was uncomfortable to use or that it was going to fall off my lap. It is easy to move around and reposition, if necessary.
- I also really like the handle at the top. It is nice little extra feature.
Overall, I really think you will like this product. I am one of those people who spends a lot of time looking at my options and reading reviews, even for very basic stuff. After checking out, I usually get a little bit of anxiety until my package gets here because I really do not like having buyer's remorse. Amazon is really good about returns so it is not as big of a deal on Amazon as it is on some other sites but it is enough of a hassle to return something (finding a box, printing the label, going to the post office to drop it off, etc.) that I try to pick the right items the first time around. That is why I try to write reviews for items, especially ones that I like. People tend to only write reviews when something goes wrong and it can make it harder for other people to know if they should buy an item or not. So, I am just trying to do my part as an avid Amazon user to help other people make good buying decisions. I attached some photos with a pencil for scale. I hope you found this review to be helpful.