Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
LeapFrog Learning Friends 100 Words Book, Green
+ AED52.42 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more The total shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your cart during checkout.
- Meet Learning Friends Turtle, Tiger and Monkey, who will introduce more than 100 age-appropriate words chosen by learning experts
- Word categories include: pets, animals, food, mealtime, colors, activities, opposites, outside, vehicles, clothes, my body and fruit
- Touching the words on the pages plays the words, exciting sound effects and fun facts. Hear two learning songs by pressing the light-up star button
- Everything in the book including words, songs and instructions can be heard in both English and Spanish for a full bilingual experience
- 100 words book is intended for toddler ages 18 months to 4 years old. 2AA batteries are included for demo purposes, replace new alkaline batteries for regular use. Product Dimensions: 9.4" wide x 9.4" height x 1.9" depth
Amazon Global Store US
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Color:Green | Product Packaging:retail_packaging Join animal friends Turtle, Tiger and Monkey as they explore new vocabulary in the Learning Friends 100 Words Book. Explore the colorful pages and touch each picture to hear the animals say toddler-appropriate words along with exciting facts and sound effects. Immerse your child in bilingual play by sliding the language switch to hear the words, songs and instructions in Spanish. Touch the pictures to hear silly sound effects in Fun Sounds mode or press the light-up star button to hear two learning songs. Discover new vocabulary with cute learning friends!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
But as a parent, I feel that this book has three issues.
One: If your toddler is used to thick board books and still working on the motor skills to turn thin pages in books, this particular book might be a little difficult at first. The pages of this book are thin and made of a slick matte material. The pages will be able to withstand both toddler drool and sticky fingers, but they’re also a little slick for a toddler to turn. When grasping a page or turning a page, it’s very easy to touch objects near the edge of the page without even trying. Even using the tabs on the side can be a challenge. If the pages were a tad thicker and the page tabs were a little wider/longer, this book would be awesome.
Two: Each page is a different category containing different objects for toddlers to touch. Touching each object invokes a spoken word in English or Spanish. And this book is very responsive to touch - it accommodates even the softest toddler touch, which is a catch-22. Because the objects on each page are close together, if a toddler is using two fingers to touch an object, they may touch a different object or multiple objects at the same time. So when she breaks this book out for the day, we sometimes have to remind her to touch one spot at a time by guiding her hand (using her index finger) so that she’s not touching multiple objects.
Three: You should know that this book is pretty loud even on the low setting. My husband actually tried to cover the speaker with some cardboard (haha!), but the sound escapes through the holes in the back of the unit and the cardboard doesn’t make much of a difference. After a few minutes, the low volume sounds almost the same as high volume.