- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: Russell Enterprises (September 22, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1941270492
- ISBN-13: 978-1941270493
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.4 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 272 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1.739 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #4 in Board Games
Learn Chess the Right Way: Book 3: Mastering Defensive Techniques Paperback – 22 September 2016
|New from||Used from|
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for US purchasers. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
SUSAN POLGAR is a winner of four Women's World Championships and the top-ranked woman chess player in the United States. She became the #1 woman player in the world at 15 and remained in the top 3 for over 20 years. In 2013, she received the U.S. Coach of the Year Award and the following year, she was named the Chess Trainer of the Year by the International Chess Federation (FIDE). Under her guidance, SPICE chess teams at both Texas Tech University and Webster University have won a combined six consecutive National Division I Collegiate Chess Championships.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Excellent book, just like the first 2. The books in this series seem to be getting progressively more difficult and build on each other in a systematic way. The target audience is mainly beginners but stronger players can also get a lot out of it by using Polgar's books for speed tactics training.
5/5 stars, highly recommended.