The Learning Journey Lift and Learn Clock Jigsaw Puzzle - 3 Years & Above
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|All prices include VAT.|
- LEARN ABOUT CLOCKS & TELLING THE TIME – The Lift & Learn Clock Puzzle teaches children how the clock works and introduces the concept of telling the time in a fun, exploratory way.
- BOOST CONFIDENCE – Shaped puzzle pieces help children to become familiar with the clock and understand how it works more quickly, boosting confidence and encouraging them to move on to more difficult tasks.
- BUILD CONCENTRATION & FOCUS – Completing the puzzle requires focus, but the easy lift and place style of the puzzle means that children can build their focus up in a gradual way and feel rewarded so that they are motivated to continue.
- DEVELOP PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS – Whether the child is placing the correct puzzle pieces in the correct spaces or exploring the learning opportunities of the puzzle, they are developing valuable problem-solving skills that will help them in other areas of their learning journey.
- DEVELOP HAND-EYE COORDINATION – Developing hand-eye coordination becomes easier with practice – as your child becomes familiar with the puzzle and completes it more quickly they will be developing important motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This fun and colorful tray puzzle features a clock puzzle with rotating hands. Children will be encouraged to develop different skill sets that will help get them ready for school. Pictures are also printed under the pieces to guide younger children. Puzzle measures 15" x 11". ages 3+ years.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The puzzle is very easy since the pieces have distinctive colors, and the pattern on the board after removing the pieces has the same colors. So if a state is red, my son just needs to look at the red "shadows" to see which one has the same shape. I think this is good, since it allows younger kids to solve it. The pieces fit well, maybe a little too tight once you complete the puzzle, but my son has no problems with that.
My only complain is that the lines to show the names of some states (New Hampshire, Massachusetss, Rhode Island) are not aligned with the pieces, but this is a small issue in an otherwise great puzzle. And my son loves placing the pieces of the states we have already visited!
Additionally to the puzzle, we also got him this book: America's 50 States, with interesting facts about each state.
The only reason I gave this 4 stars (almost 3) is bc this isn't a durable product. AT ALL. It's layered cardboard. She isn't quite 2 yet & got her mouth on one & bit down leaving marks (pics). I also showed how thick the product is (pics). I feel like they could be broken easily or ruined if gotten wet. I would've paid a lil extra for stronger durability, which is a necessity when using w/ kids.
Overall, I would def recommend this!
The board itself is as described, a thick wooden base.
This was a lightning deal purchase that I made for my kids' Easter basket. Very robust design and my children figured out the colorful state shapes relatively quickly. The puzzle fits well when all the pieces are aligned, I previously had a puzzle that didn't align unless perfect and it irritated my children. Some of the puzzle piece faces are smudged because my kids spilled water on them so I took off a star for that but the parts still fit together. A suggestion I would make is that you get something to hold or contain the pieces with the board because there is nothing provided. Overall a good product with minimal cons.
Pieces match the shape and color on the board
Easy for kids to handle
Top color faded on the puzzle pieces after a few drops of water
Does not come with a bin or cover to keep pieces in place, when being transported kids drop stuff and 50 puzzle pieces can easily get lost