- Shipping Weight: 372 g
- Item model number: L38041
- ASIN: B07NTSMZ6P
- Date first available at amazon.ae: February 16, 2019
- Customer reviews: 3 customer ratings
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#4.129 in Mobile Phones & Communication Products (See Top 100 in Mobile Phones & Communication Products)
- #377 in Mobile Phones
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 10.00 shipping
Lenovo K5 Pro Dual Sim - 64GB, 4GB Ram, 4G Lte, Black
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Brand : Lenovo
- Color : Black
- Operating System Type : Android
- Storage Capacity : 64 GB
- Number Of SIM : Dual SIM
- Rear Camera Resolution : 16 MP
- Mobile Phone Type : Mobile Phone
- Cellular Network Technology : 4G LTE
- Chipset manufacturer : Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Display Size (Inch) : 5.9 Inch
- Model Number : L38041
- Battery Capacity in mAh : 3000 - 4000 mAH
- Fast Charge : Yes
- Memory RAM : 4 GB
- Are batteries needed to power the product or is this product a battery : Yes
- Is this a Dangerous Good or a Hazardous Material, Substance or Waste that is regulated for transportation, storage, and/or disposal? : No
- External Product ID Type : Not Available
Visible screen diagonal
6" / 15 cm
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The UI is several levels worse than that of a Lenovo K6 I have owned for the past 3 years. A lot of the unique and useful functionality present in the K6 is simply not present in the K5 Pro. Things like:
- safe zone, where you can have SIM-dependent apps installed for each SIM card
- ability to choose SIM card to call number from, even though the default is set, by long-pressing the contact number
- call recording
2) The system is buggy; e.g. when rearranging icons on the home screen, a snapshot of the icon image gets stuck on screen until the phone is rebooted to get rid if it
3) The battery behaviour is crazy. This is the second week I'm using the phone and fifth time I charge it....today it's charging backwards! the percentage is actually decreasing while charging.
4) The fact that no system update has been published by Lenovo since the phone came to market.
I'm going to look for another phone to replace this, and I'm done with Lenovo for good unfortunately.