Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ AED57.22 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lexol Leather Cleaner and Conditioner and Sponge Kit, For Use on Leather Apparel, Furniture, Auto Interiors, Shoes, Handbags and Accessories
- Clean, condition and protect leather auto interiors, sporting equipment, furniture, baseball gloves, leather jackets and boots, and tack and saddles
- Contains (1) 8 ounce Lexol cleaner, (1) 8 ounce Lexol conditioner, and a 2-pack Lexol applicator sponge
- Lexol pH-balanced Cleaner is purely a cleaner. NO silicones, alcohols, waxes, oil, or additives to interfere with its cleaning action or to cause dirt to be trapped in the leather.
- Lexol Conditioner leaves no greasy residue and it contains no harmful silicon ingredients which dry out leather over time. Lexol Conditioner results in supple, strong, and beautiful leather.
- Pack of 2 non-abrasive, Microfiber applicator sponges that are safe to use without damaging surfaces.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Style:Original This kit contains everything you need to treat your fine leather goods: (1) 8 ounce Lexol Cleaner, (1) 8 ounce Lexol Conditioner, and a 2-pack Lexol Applicator Sponge.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If you are in need of bringing worn leather back to life, this is the product to use.
The Lexol kit includes plenty of product and a couple of application sponges.I've found that a little goes a long way with this stuff. I did a 3-row SUV and a 2-row truck and had hardly dented the bottle.
First up is the leather cleaner.
Lexol cleaner has the consistency of thickened liquid soap, so a pourable bottle makes sense. To use the cleaner, simply pour a bit onto a sponge or cotton cloth and rub into the leather. The cleaner will generate bubbles (not unlike soap) that supposedly help with the gentle cleaning process. In my experience, I found the leather cleaner to be a little too mild for my tastes. It’s so gentle on the leather, it’s probably better suited for ongoing maintenance of a vehicle, rather than restoration. It did get rid of some dirt and very minor marks, but old ground in oil stains, lipstick, or similar stains might escape full cleaning. My seats were pretty clean, but in a dirtier car, a stronger cleaner would probably be desired.
Lexol Leather Conditioner claims to restore the oils used in the tanning process, and therefore extend the life of leather. It “feeds leather,” helping to keep it soft and supple. Lexol Leather Conditioner has a runny consistency. Application is simple enough (pour and rub) and ot goes on very easily. Again, a little goes a long way. One bottle would be good for years of applications, assuming a quarterly treatment.
We tend to keep vehicles for a long service life; therefore a little preventative maintenance in the form of Lexol Leather Conditioner makes good sense. Keeping the leather seating surface pliable helps prevent tears and rips, and helps it hold up as the miles increase.