- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
Uno Card Game
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- UNO ! The classic card game of matching colors and numbers
- Players take turns matching one of their cards with the color or number card shown on the top of the deck
- Write your own rules for game play with the Wild Customizable cards
- Score points by being the first to get rid of all the cards in your hand
- First player or team to 500 wins
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The product is subject to specific safety warnings
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Now the classic card game of matching colors and numbers comes with customizable Wild Cards for added excitement! Players take turns racing to get rid of all their cards by matching a card in their hand with the current card shown on top of the deck either by color or number. Special Action cards deliver game-changing moments and help defeat opponents! Use the Swap Hands card to change hands with any other opponent and write your own rules using the 3 customizable (and erasable) Wild Cards! You'll find 19 of each color (red, green, blue, and yellow), plus 8 Draw Two, Reverse and Skip cards in every color, along with 4 Wild Cards, 4 Wild Draw Four cards, 1 Wild Swap Hands Card and 3 Wild Customizable cards. If you can't make a match, you must draw from the central pile! Don't forget to shout "UNO" when you only have one card remaining! The first player to reach 500 points wins. Includes 112 cards and instructions.
From the manufacturer
UNO Card Game
UNO is the card game that’s easy to pick up and impossible to put down! All it takes to win is a little coordination between colors (red, green, blue, and yellow) and numbers.
Make Your Match
In this fun race to get rid of all your cards, players take turns matching one of their own cards with the card that appears face-up on the discard pile. If you are unable to play a card from your own hand, you must retrieve a card.
With 32 special action cards—Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos, Wild, and Draw Four Wild—the outcome of the game can shift at any moment! A 'Wild' card can be played at any time to change the current suit color.
Don’t forget to yell 'UNO' when you have but one card remaining! The first player to get rid of all their cards wins the game!
More Ways to Play UNO
UNO extensions bring random excitement, intensified game play and new ways to play for even more family fun.
Appropriate for Ages 7+.
More Ways to Play UNO
UNO Hot Properties
UNO for Every Occassion
Take our rugged versions of UNO on all your travels! The durable plastic cards resist water so you can enjoy Fast Fun for Everyone! anywhere-even outdoors.
Birthdays just got a little happier with UNO Happy Birthday! Featuring classic UNO rules along with a special birthday wish, UNO Happy Birthday is a fun card game and a gift all in one!
Let’s Party with UNO!
There are so many options and ways to play UNO with the whole family. Search 'UNO' in the Amazon search bar to find more from the world of UNO.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
We love uno in this house and when my nieces and nephews come to stay, we can play for honestly hours. Uno is #1!!... Literally. 😉
Rules Written By: Rachel Elliott
• The Story Behind Power Uno •
Do you remember back in the days of college when you needed to study but you’d do everything but study? Yes, that’s how Power Uno was born. Two guys decided that they would rather take fun games that they grew-up with and add some more rules for fun and excitement. We hope you enjoy the game and have a few laughs too!
• The Rules •
- Regular Uno rules. Except the scoring aspect. No blank cards. No reneging.
- Whenever a “7” is played — the last person to hit the deck gets a 2 card penalty.
- Whenever a “0” is played — the last person to hit their forehead gets a 2 card penalty.
- “Same color, same suit” — they can “cut in line” and play the card to the deck. The individuals who were suppose to go all get skipped and the concession starts from the person who played the, “same color, same suit”.
- “+4 Wild” or “+2” — When you play a “+4 Wild” or “+2” card on top of each other, the last person who can’t play the “+4 Wild” or “+2” gets the full amount of the value of the cards.
- If you play a card out of turn — 2 card penalty. This rule is subjective and usually comes into play when it doesn’t have to do with a “reverse” card.
- Shuffle and deal — Each person shuffles and deals the cards at the beginning of the game. Once everyone around the circle has shuffled and dealt the cards, the seating arrangement changes. This rule is subjective.
- Asking for help — If the individual can’t play a card from their hand and they choose not to draw from the deck, they can ask for help from another player. Be careful though, the helping players have the opportunity to lie or tell the truth when they help. They can help by giving a card that works for their turn or they can give them a card that doesn’t work.
- Taking cards from the deck — if the individual can’t play a card from their hand or if they won’t accept help from another player, they have the opportunity to take a card from deck. They are required to pull a card from the deck until they have a card that they can play. This could mean the individual takes 1 card or has the risk of taking 16 cards.