- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 1.9 x 0.8 inches ; 4.54 g
- Shipping Weight: 31.8 g
- Item model number: YAU03339
- ASIN: B004Y9GTOO
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 24, 2018
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #50 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED10.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Eye Concealer - 0.2 oz, 110 Fair
- Quick and Easy to use
- Win Win Situation for All
Frequently bought together
Color: 110 Fair
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Active Formula and Micro-Corrector Applicator erase dark circles, puffiness and fine lines instantly. Why You'll Love It Micro-Corrector Applicator micro-fills and smoothest. Active formula with Haloxyl reduces the look of puffiness and shadows while fading the appearance of under-eye circles. Apply neutralizer shade for extreme dark circles. Brightener shade adds a luminous touch. For Best Results Use applicator to apply concealer directly to under-eye area, blending in an outward motion. &Wipe off excess eye concealer with dry tissue only. &Do not wet applicator.
From the manufacturer
Instant Age Rewind Eraser Eye Concealer
Meet our next generation of concealer which helps to improve the appearance of skin. Coloured pigments perfect the under-eye area and brighten tired, dull skin. Bye Bye dark circles and fine lines.
Use: To cover imperfections.
Shades: Available in Nude and Light.
Enriched with Goji Berry, our Eraser eye formula helps the eye area to look radiant and refreshed.
Our innovative sponge technology allows you to easily and gently apply an even layer of formula to your under eye area.
Use the eraser sponge on any problem areas by lightly tapping for smooth, even coverage.
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I say this in order to grab the attention of my fellow makeup snobs: If you would never even consider Maybelline, this review is for you.
Bloggers have raved about this product for a while, but I never bothered to check it out until a close friend and fellow product snob suggested it. Here are my findings:
1. It applies like the Armani Maestro Eraser liquid undereye concealer. This is very very essential, for those of us who hate the 5th hour cakiness of cream concealers but also hate the weak coverage and creasing of most liquid attempts. This eraser goes on with the Maestro's same thin liquid texture, without sinking into lines at all, and without losing opacity as you blend.
2. It is at least 50% more opaque than the Maestro. I was pretty stunned. Anything that can go on with that consistency but have noticeably better coverage is doubletake worthy imo.
3. The sponge applicator is better than you think. Firstly, it's antimicrobial, so you don't have to worry about the hygiene aspect. Secondly, its ability to blend the product is outstanding. I typically skip clumsy applicators like that, but with this, I do 80% of my application with that sponge tip, and then just finish with a good concealer brush to set it and blend out the edges.
4. It doubles as a highlighter. Every time I use this, I find myself seduced into just continuing the line of application from under my eyes out onto my cheekbones, brow bones, and nose bridge. A nice blending brush/sponge later, and there's this flawless highlight landscape to finish up, without settling badly into pores or caking up.
5. It sets beautifully with MUFE Micro HD powder and Shiseido translucent powder. It buffs out nicely, without chipping off into the brush.
6. It looks good without primer, which combined with its compact design and integrated applicator makes it an ideal purse dweller.
7. It worked on my thin but minimally wrinkled undereye area, and on my 60yo mother's more aged eye area. It's rare that I find a product that looks great on both our skin types, and I was impressed at how well it brightened her problem skin without caking or exacerbating the age marks.
8. It is lighter than you think, but cheap enough to test out different shades.
9. It lasts so much longer than you'd expect. I tested it on bare skin during a work-from-home day, just to see how the wear was, and was delighted to find it still working fairly well by the time I went to wash it off that night. I wore it again with a full face for a date night, and it looked flawless when I went to wash it off later.
There are times when you don't want the totally opaque, nearly airbrushed look... but there are definitely times when you do. This eraser is now my official go-to product to pair with my Dior Airflash foundation, for those totally flawless skin look occasions. I could not recommend it higher, at very least as an experiment for the snobs among you.
Although this product does tire out my face a little when wiping it off (it stays on for a really long time), it does the job.
So here's the thing: I'm Asian, and really pale. I made the (kind of) mistake of buying the concealer in Fair, the first time, and it was just too light and pink for my skin. So recently I decided to buy the concealer in Light, and it was perfect. Since we Asians tend to have a yellowish tint in our skin, Light is the perfect color. Light is a pale yellow while Fair is a pale pink, as you can see in my picture. (I know Fair is a little hard to see but that's only because I've been using it for a while and it's kinda drying out.) When blended out, Light matches my skin a lot better.
One thing to take note of: A really thin layer of this leaves a dry, papery look, so apply more than a thin layer.
That's all. It's a great product.