- Product Dimensions: 5 x 7 x 4 inches ; 181 g
- Shipping Weight: 299 g
- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: MG577
- ASIN: B014ACX7O4
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 4, 2017
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#24.649 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #2636 in Camera & Photo Accessories
MegaGear MG577 Ever Ready Leather Camera Case and Strap for Fujifilm X-T30, X-T20 (16-50mm / 18-55mm Lenses), X-T10 - Dark Brown
+ AED 31.77 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more The total shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your cart during checkout.
|You Save:||AED 13.58 (11%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BESPOKE FIT - The MegaGear Premium Leather Camera Case with Battery Access is specifically tailored using high quality leather for the Fujifilm X-T30, X-T20 (16-50mm / 18-55mm Lenses), X-T10 models for precision fit and coverage.
- ENHANCED PROTECTION - Due to its rugged construction and tailored fit this case provides maximal external protection for your camera against bumps, dust, damage and shock. The soft internal layer of padded fabric keeps your LCD and lens safe from scratches, along with protecting your camera body.
- FUNCTIONAL ACCESSIBILITY - The "Ever Ready" is designed for efficient photography and accuracy. You can access all peripheral ports, card slots, buttons, and the battery without removing your case, and attach it to a tripod with the case on!
- CONVENIENT - Convenience features allow rapid use of your camera when needed, taking that impulsive shoot is as easy as flipping the top cover open. Perfect for functional travel and outdoor use.
- STYLISH DESIGN - Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned, professional photographer, you will want these lightweight leather cases at your side, combining exquisite, ageless leather style with rugged protection.
Amazon Global Store US
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Color: Dark Brown
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
MegaGear Fujifilm X-T20 (16-50mm / 18-55mm Lenses), X-T10 Ever Ready Leather Camera Case and Strap, with Battery Access -Dark Brown- -MG577-, Brand : MegaGear
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It's my own fault, really. I got too gung-ho when I purchased my X-T20 and wanted all the best accessories for it without thinking about my use-case (ATGNI). Product is exactly as advertised. It fits pretty well (with the 18-55mm kit zoom), good quality materials, I was not disappointed in the least by what came in the mail. It matched what I expected pretty much exactly. Not gonna lie, it LOOKS nice, and works as advertised.
What I didn't think about before purchase was its convenience of use. Now that I have it, I can't think of a good reason to use it over my simple shoulder bag. Similar to taking your camera out of a bag, you have to unsnap your case and either hang onto it, or let it hang awkwardly by a snap. I imagined myself using this case as a compact way to safely pack my camera around, then just leave the top shell portion at home base, or keep the whole thing on to prevent my camera from carelessly knocking around... But the X-T20 isn't weatherproof, and neither is this case, so I feel more comfortable either way just keeping the camera in my shoulder bag. Plus, I can fit my spare battery, lens hood/caps, lens, SD cards etc in my bag. Long story short, I feel safer as well as better prepared with my shoulder bag.
-It's sexy. I love the vintage look and feel.
-The bottom portion that attaches to the camera fits snugly, and actually improves the tiny grip of the X-T20.
-Inside is very soft, I have no doubt it gently caresses the camera while it sleeps.
-Fits the camera plus 18-55mm kit lens.
-Feels like good quality for most of it.
-I personally had no issues accessing the battery or SD card using the snap hatch.
-I can't think of a use for it over my shoulder bag. (Ape Case AC260 pouch... cheap, small, functional)
-The tripod mount doesn't feel as secure as I'd like, seems to only be anchored to the case by soft plastic between leather layers. It has some real flex to it I don't like.
-Need to hang onto (or stowe) the top portion when you want to use the camera. This seems obvious when you consider it, but I suppose I didn't really think it through prior to purchase.
All in all, one star off for what feels like a poorly anchored tripod mount, but an otherwise quality product that is as advertised. I won't be using it over my camera bag, but if you think you will, then go for it!
The clasping/button mechanism to take the case off to shoot is robust and good quality. One thing to note is that its not a case where you can take off right away and start shooting instantly. Normal process is to completely remove the detachable part of the case and store it in your bag or have it hanging off of the camera. I prefer the former. For those of you who like to have a lens hood you will also have to flip that around as well. Lastly in order to change your battery/memory card you have to remove the case completely. All trade offs in the design for something that is well made and will protect your camera.
Overall good quality and good design. You can use a tripod with it and it comes with a matching strap and microfiber cloth. Shooting with it still feels natural and for someone with bigger hands it will help you get a better grip on something that has such a small form factor.