- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 2.6 x 4.9 inches ; 118 g
- Shipping Weight: 150 g
- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: MG579
- ASIN: B014W49Q9A
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 4, 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#8.660 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #29 in Camera Cases
MegaGear MG579 Fujifilm X-T30, X-T20 (16-50mm / 18-55mm Lenses), X-T10 Ultra Light Neoprene Camera Case - Black
+ AED 30.31 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more The total shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your cart during checkout.
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TAILORED TO FIT - This MegaGear neoprene camera case is specifically tailored to fit the Fujifilm X-T30, X-T20 (16-50mm / 18-55mm Lenses), X-T10, achieving that desired perfect fit.
- PROTECTIVE - Crafted from scratch free, soft, durable and padded neoprene material to provide maximum protection.
- FAST AND CONVENIENT - The neoprene material is flexible, lightweight and takes up minimal space, making this case a perfect on the go companion.
- OUTDOOR OR TRAVEL - Protects your camera and lens from dirt, scratches, dust, bumps and moisture while traveling, or outdoors.
- BOLD, VIBRANT COLORS - Comes in a variety of fun, unique colors to choose from. Choose the color that expresses your style and passion.
Amazon Global Store US
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
MegaGear Ultra Light Neoprene Camera Cases are designed with convenience, and protection in mind.
MegaGear Ultra Light Neoprene Camera Cases are specifically tailored to fit your camera and lens combination, ensuring that perfect, snug fit that will keep your camera from shaking around in the case while you are outdoors and being active. The padded scratch free neoprene material protects your camera from dirt, scratches, dust, bumps and moisture.
Capturing the moment will require you to access your equipment quickly. The MegaGear Ultra Light Neoprene Camera Case design allows you to access and replace your photography equipment within seconds.
- High Quality Neoprene Material
- Soft, Lightweight and Compact
- Protects Against Scratches, Dust, Damage and Shock
- Moisture and Water Resistant
- Comes in Red, Blue, Black, Pink or Grey
- Designed for Fujifilm X-T30, X-T20 (16-50mm / 18-55mm Lenses), X-T10
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I needed something very compact to provide minimal protection for my camera as it was going to be carried while hiking, tossed into a daypack, etc. Just spent 2.5 weeks bouncing around New Zealand and this worked perfectly. Creates virtually no added bulk or weight on top of the camera, but left me very comfortable wrapping it in this and then just tossing the whole thing into a larger bag. The case also allows for the regular camera strap to still be usable with the case one, so you can literally just wear the whole thing all day (which I did quite often), and then remove the case (without having to take the strap off your shoulder) when you wanted to be ready to shoot. The caribiner clip makes sense for some, I guess, but usually when I had the case off, I'd just fold it up and stick in in my jacket pocket - it really is that compact.
I compared this product to traditional camera bags (too bulky/extra bag to carry), the Miggo strap/wrap and strap/grip (too clunky when unwrapped, made camera hang awkwardly), the Ape Case Cubeze insert (too large within small daypack/wasted space), and a SkoobaWrap (resulted in awkward shape), and after testing all of them out, this neoprene case won the prize. I'm very happy I chose it above the other options.
DOWNSIDES - Only two that I've found so far:
1. This will hold, literally, your camera (with a kit or prime lens) and that's it. There are no additional compartments for spare batteries, SD cards, lenses, or even a place to hold your lens cap (I just stuffed the cap in my pocket while shooting). As I had no additional lenses on this trip, that wasn't a problem. I could carry an extra battery or two in my pocket and just made sure to have sufficient memory space on-board before setting out. With a daypack, life is even easier. However - if you need constant access to lenses, flashes, etc., this case serves a completely different use case.
2. After returning from my trip, there seems to be a stitch coming undone at one of the seams where you have to stretch the case a bit to fit it around the camera every time you take the case on or off. The case itself is still intact and overall seems very durable, and I'm not worried about it still providing the same level of protection, however it makes me wonder what it'll look like after a few more trips. To be fair, I did not treat this item with any real level of care - see above where I would crumple it up and shove it in a pocket or just toss the thing in a bag to bounce around with other things. It's cheap enough where if it gets beat up, it's served it's purpose and I can just buy another!
This fits my camera better than the loosely fitting OP/TECH USA soft pouch - SLR Rangefinder that I ordered from B&H.
The cover is easy to use - it stretches and fits snugly on the camera, covers it completely and leaves room for the camera strap. I am pleased knowing camera can be in my carry-on and be protected.
I would highly recommend this camera cover! Love the RED color too - it is fun and makes it easy to find inside my dark carry-on.