Other Sellers on Amazon
Melissa & Doug Vehicle Puzzle in a Box 3794 - Jigsaws & Puzzles
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Brand: Melissa & Doug
- Model No.: 3794
- Toy Category: Jigsaws & Puzzles
- Targeted Group: Unisex
- Recommended Age: 5 to 8 Years
- Color: Multi Color
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 5.9 x 2.4 inches
- Country of Origin: China
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Set includes four wooden, 12-piece vehicle jigsaw puzzles-- a race car, a steam engine, a school bus and a fire engine-- each stored in a separate compartment of a sturdy wooden box! The slide-on box lid doubles as a convenient puzzle board! Each puzzle piece is shape-coded on the back for easy sorting. Great for travel!
From the manufacturer
Four Puzzles in One Collection
Get playtime rolling with four vehicle puzzles in one boxed set with this wooden jigsaw puzzle collection. Each 12-piece puzzle, perfect for children 3 and older, features a different exciting vehicle: fire engine, steam train, school bus, and race car. The pieces are coded with four different shapes on the back for easy sorting, and they store in a 4-compartment wooden box with a sliding lid that doubles as a convenient puzzle board — perfect for travel! The colorfully illustrated puzzles pictured on the box for reference, measure 7x 4.5 inches when completed. Puzzle play is a wonderful way for children to have fun while developing physical, cognitive, and emotional skills. As kids work at solving puzzles, they are developing fine and gross motor skills and hand-eye coordination. They develop problem-solving skills and learn to think logically. Puzzles also help with shape recognition and help to enhance memory. Puzzle play encourages goal setting and patience — both of which are rewarded when the puzzle is completed!
|Melissa & Doug Pets 4-in-1 Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles in a Storage Box (48 pcs)||Melissa & Doug Dinosaurs 4-in-1 Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles in a Storage Box (48 pcs)||Melissa & Doug African Plains Safari Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle With Storage Tray (24 pcs)||Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden 48-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle - Pirates||Melissa & Doug Sea Life 4-in-1 Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle - Dolphin, Tropical Fish, Turtle, and Orca Whale|
|Piece it all together with these great puzzle picks from Melissa & Doug!||Includes four wooden, 12-piece pet jigsaw puzzles -- a fish, a dog, a cat and a bird!||Discover four dinosaur puzzles in one boxed set: stegosaurus, apatosaurus, T-Rex, and triceratops!||With a hippo in the watering hole and a flamingo in flight, this jigsaw reveals part of African life with every piece.||Colorful artwork is filled with details to discover in this 48-piece puzzle!||Jump right in with this 4-in-1 jigsaw puzzle featuring fish, dolphins, turtles, and an orca!|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- Quailty. That's something I've come to rely on with Melisa and Doug and they don't disappoint with this one. I would say it's a small step down in terms of quality from some of their others, but really, for the price you pay, what you get is really great! The wood box is well made, the pieces are not flimsy and the pictures don't peel up at the corners of the pieces like many puzzles.
- FOUR PUZZLES in ONE SMALL BOX! My boy is obsessed with vehicles (particularly trains) so this was perfect. This set has a train, a fire truck, a school bus and a race car. Little boy heaven.
- Easy enough and with few enough pieces that my 4 year old (who also happens to be autistic and gets easily frustrated and gives up when things are too hard) can do these with little help.
- Probably my favorite part about this puzzle is something I was stressing about from the moment I saw it. I was envisioning my boy dumping ALL the pieces out at once and me having a horrible time trying to sort which piece goes with which picture and in which compartment. Fortunately the clever people at Melissa and Doug thought of that and put a different red shape on the back of every single puzzle piece so you can easily figure out which go together based which have a circle, which have a square etc. That actually makes for fun clean up because it involves sorting! Nice work M&D!
- The lid also serves as a removable puzzle building frame with plenty of room to work. While these puzzles can easily be assembled without the backing (as long as you're doing it on a hard surface like the table or wood floor), it's nice to have that feature.
- Portability! There are very few activities that our son enjoys that don't involve noise. The few toys we have that can keep him occupied for a while are precious and even fewer of them are portable. This is a very small box and is something that would easily fit in a backpack or diaper bag as long as the diaper bag isn't overly full. I have one word: church. We take this to church and let the boy go to town at our feet with these puzzles in front of the pew. People can judge away, but the fact that we're even there each week with an autistic 4 year old is a miracle and takes some serious dedication, haha!
All in all I think these are darling little puzzles, perfect for a 4 year old (or 2 or 3 year old depending on how much of a puzzle prodigy they are)! See my pics for an idea of what they all look like put together and also next to another Melissa and Doug jigsaw puzzle that is bigger and was sold individually.
I did NOT receive this item free or at a discount
All you need is a fine point Sharpie and about 10 minutes. As you'll see in the video, it makes a great product even better.