Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 19.19 shipping
Midea 3 Tap Bottom Loading Water Dispenser, Black - YL1633S, 1 Year Warranty
- Bottom Load Design
- Hot, cold and ambient water
- Stainless steel cold and hot water tank
- Food grade material
- Child safety lock for hot water faucet
- High efficiency compressor cooling
- Cold Water Capacity / Output: 3.6L, 2.5L/H
- Hot Water Capacity / Output: 1.16L, 4/H
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Midea YL1633S bottom loading water dispenser comes in black color. Bottom loading design enables users to change bottle at convenience. It has 3 taps (hot/cold / ambient temperature). Both cold and hot water tank are made from food grade stainless steel material. It has a high efficiency compressor for cooling and child safety lock for hot water faucet. For ambient water option the water temperature will be between 12-14 degree Celsius if not used for more than a hour.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
29 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Like: Hot, Cold and cool water. Doesn't leave water in the bottle, uses it all. No annoying continuous beeps when it's empty
Didn't like: Can be noisy when cooling (For some reason it quietens if i move it slightly), Water tray doesn't quite match up with nozzle positions when dispensing water
It looks smart and when I bought it was the most expensive dispenser on amazon
The compressor makes a lot of noise when cooling which drove me mad and the pump was so inconsistent, I’d have to keep opening and closing the door to make it work. Ended up getting a refund and buying another brand from sharaf DG
Would not recommend this brand
What i didn’t like : all the rest, meaning :
2) quality, we have been having the red led light every time after the water bottle was half empty, we had to open and close the bottom door to make it work again for some minutes and then the red light come up again, we sent it to amazon requesting for refund...we’ll see, but honestly this kind of product shouldn’t be proposed!