We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- DESIGNED FOR MINECRAFT VIDEO GAME FANS - Green hoodie with Creeper block pattern and full zip-up hoodie featuring a Creeper's mouth and eyes (mesh construction for comfort)
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL - Includes woven Grass Block clamp label at hem and custom Minecraft zipper pull
- FUNCTIONAL AND FUN - Features the Creeper, one of the most popular hostile mob characters as seen in Minecraft video game
- GREAT FOR ROLE-PLAY - Ideal for Halloween costumes and cosplay, conventions, parties, or just casual attire while playing the Minecraft video game
- AUTHENTIC GEAR - Officially licensed by Minecraft; designed and created by JINX
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Creeper, a looming threat to miners everywhere. Maybe you're off building a scale replica of the JINX Fortress when all of a sudden, you hear that click and hiss we all know too well. Do you have time to turn and repel the beast? Do you have what it takes? Only one way to find out. Now you can put friends and family through the fun of making the same decision when you sidle up unexpectedly in this full-zip-front Creeper hoodie. Hissing noises and explosions to be generated by wearer.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 35.56 x 7.62 x 30.48 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 July 2019
- Manufacturer : JINX
- ASIN : B008S1S3UC
- Item model number : 70204-LG
- Department : Adult
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Maybe JINX can get there stuff together to avoid confusion? Decide if they want this listing to be Youth or Adult, and stick to it?
I ordered an XL (typical for me in sweatshirts from Gap, AE, etc. to go over other clothes and be a bit baggy/loose). The size is running at least a full size too small. Very tight.
Also, the eyes and mouth are a black mesh so you can't see the persons face underneath. It could be perhaps due to size, but this is even tight on my head. My nose and lips were squished and the eye holes are too far apart to see (you have to pick one or the other to see out of).
It is a nice weight for Halloween night (why I bought it). Not too warm, not too cold. Just wish it were more true to size and the eyes were better aligned.
I made him promise me he wouldn't zip it all the way up as shown in the picture -- at least not at school.
He loves it, the other kids at school are slightly green (envy!) over it.