Frequently Asked Questions
What does this service include?
- Professional screen protector application by a Pro at your house
- Cost of screen protector(s) is included in the service
- Wiping of your phone using a cleaning solution to remove existing dust particles on the screen
- Dust & bubble free application of the screen protector
- Device Setup & Data transfer from your old device to your new one (if opted)
- Clear/ Transparent Phone Cover (if opted)
How will the Service Provider get to know the specifications of my device?
The service provider will contact you 1-2 days before the service to confirm the device/ model, so that they can bring the relevant screen protector with them.
What should I do if they service provider does not have additional accessories I ordered (like back protector/ Camera Guard)?
In certain rare cases, the Service provider may not have Back protectors/ Camera Guards for certain models. You can contact the Customer Service in such cases & will be refunded for the additional amount for these accessories in such cases.
What are the different types of screen protectors?
- Classic Tempered Glass: This safety glass is made using a chemical process that gives it extra strength than the normal glass. So, if you want to protect your smartphone against accidental falls, scratches & fingerprints- this is the choice for you
- Premium Tempered glass: This screen protector is reinforced using additional processes. It is stronger than the regular screen protector, & is the ideal choice if you are butterfingers
- Privacy Screen protector: This glass ensures that the mobile screen is visible only to the one who is directly in front of the screen, & not from the sides. This enables you to read personal messages, do bank transactions & reply to confidential emails in public places. (Note: You may have to use a higher brightness on your phone screen if you use a privacy screen protector, draining battery a bit faster)
- Antibacterial Screen Protector: These special safety glasses come with a coating to prevent the growth of bacteria and mold that lead to foul smells, stains, and disease. For those who put their phones on working desks, kitchen tops & car dashboards- this is the perfect protector to save you from the skin irritation & other damaging agents
- Shock Proof/ Custom Cut screen protector: These screen protectors are custom cut from a thin rubber sheet using high-tech machines. Being made from resistant rubber, the screen protectors usually have a longer life & do not get damaged easily
- Extreme Scratch resistant screen protector: These screen protectors come with an additional coating to protect you against scratches. Perfect for those who slide their phones into pockets or bags
What all protection alternatives can I choose?
You can choose protection for:
- Front screen: Most common. Protects your main display screen against damage
- Back / body protectors: This is a transparent film, which can be applied at the back of your phone. It protects the body of your phone against scratches & other damage
- Camera Guard: These protectors cover your phone’s back camera, and protect them against scratches- so those pictures always remain perfect
What is Device setup & Data transfer?
The service provider will setup your new device & make it ready for use. The service provider will also transfer all the data from your existing device to the new one- so it is ready for use immediately.