Mount-It! MI-1121M Slim Tilting TV Wall Mount Low Profile Bracket for Sony, Samsung, LG, Vizio, TCL LED/LCD/4K TVs 32-75 inch TVs up to VESA 600 x 400 and 130 lbs capacity
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This wall mounting kit is compatible with Samsung, Sony, LG, Sharp, Insignia, Vizio, Haier, Toshiba, Sharp, Element, TCL, Westinghouse, Panasonic, Emerson, JVC 32, 40, 42, 47, 48, 49, 50, 52, 55, 60, 65 inch TVs.
- Fits 8”, 16” or 24” studs. Continuous Tilt Feature for Better Viewing Angle and Reduced Glare. Low-profile design ensures TV is close to the wall for a sleek finish. Open plate design assures easy access to back of the TV and cables.
- Weight rated to 130 lbs - This bracket is one of the strongest brackets available on Amazon. Install your precious TV with confidence. Constructed from Reinforced Steel.
- Safety screw ensures the TV is safely connected to the wall mounting plate, so you don’t have to worry about accidentally knocking off the TV from the wall.
- Quick and easy to installation - the wall bracket comes complete with full instructions and FREE INSTALLATION HARDWARE
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Mount-It! low-profile tilting TV wall mount meets most of wall mounting needs in a simple and affordable design. Due to its compact packaging, this mount requires minor assembly. The MI-1121M suitable for LCD, Plasma or LED TVs in sizes ranging from 32" to 65". Continuous tilt motion is possible without the use of tools. Tilting function improves viewing and reduces glare. Powder coated steel construction provides a sleek, high-tech look. Built in lateral shift. Includes complete mounting hardware kit.
This ultra slim TV mount is well-engineered and is one of our best slim, tilting TV mounts. The Mount-It! MI-1121M, is built with the most up-to-date techniques on framing construction to ensure the safety of your TV, as well as to prevent your TV from sagging. Our mount is constructed with a thicker grade of steel compared to other TV mounts sold on Amazon, which makes our mount more durable, with its rigid reinforced wall plate, and dual arms.
Fits most of 32-65" LED, LCD, PLASMA and OLED TVs
Low profile of only 1.4 inches.
Easy tilting angle adjustment
Wide open wall plate allows easy access to cables behind the TV and helps with installation.
Heavy duty steel construction and high-tech welding technology
TV Size Range: 32" - 65" (some even up to 75" depending on VESA bolting pattern and the TV weight)
Max TV weight: 130 lbs
Mounting Pattern: Universal and up to VESA 600 x 400. Fits VESA 600x400, 600x300, 600x200, 400X400, 400X300, 400X200, 300X300, 300X200, 200X200, 200X100, 200X150, 100X100, 75X75mm
Mounting Holes: up to 26" apart horizontally and 15.75” vertically
Tilt: up to 15 degrees down and any angle in between
Extension from the wall: 1.4"
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The Picture needs to be changed to the model you actually get.
List the bolt sizes for the TV mount to make sure it fits the TV.
After you hang it, you need to tighten the lower screws. You will need a very long phillips or square drive screwdriver, at least 18" long or longer to get to them, and if you make them too tight, you will never get the TV off the wall again! I had to get a small child with small hands to get up and behind to remove lower screw from bracket into TV and I did the top screw, just to remove! Next time I will buy a better mount!