100% Natural Amla Fruit (EMBLICA OFFICINALIS) Powder as HAIR VITALIZER NATURALLY by Malvaniya Herbal Care (100 gm (0.22 lb) 3.5 ounces)
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
- Anti hair fall: Amla contains oodles of essential fatty acids, which strengthen hair follicles, giving your hair strength and lustre.
- Premature hair graying: The surplus of vitamin C in amla can help halt premature graying.
- Dandruff Control: Not only amla is a great hair conditioner but also an effective treatment for dandruff.
- Hair Colorant: If you want to enhance the natural color of your hair, all you have to do is mix amla with henna powder.
- Itchy scalp: One of the best remedies for a dry, flaky and itchy scalp is amla, it has the ability to penetrate the scalp deeply and nourish it from within.
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 18 x 11 x 2 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Malvaniya Herbal Care
- ASIN : B07CPZRG3B
- Manufacturer reference : Amla 100g
- Customer reviews:
Amla is well-known as a hair conditioner, but it also has valuable anti-dandruff properties. Amla can also be used in combination with tulsi or basil for action against dandruff and acne. Amla can be added to your home-made paste to cover grey hair. By itself, amla does not have the ability to dye hair; however, it can help tone down the red or brown colour of a henna-indigo hair colour. The extract of amla is rich in Vitamin A. This vitamin is essential in collagen production, a compound that keeps the skin looking young and elastic.