- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 0.5 x 4.2 inches ; 99.8 g
- Shipping Weight: 159 g
- Item model number: 31NU110012
- ASIN: B005L8YVJW
- Date first available at amazon.ae: November 4, 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3.967 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
|List Price:||AED 120.00|
|You Save:||AED 45.00 (38%)|
- The details of this wallet completes the perfect wallet that you need.
- Features a 10 card slots, 1 bill pocket, 1 id window and a signature logo exterior
- Constructed with the finest material and meticulous craftsmanship, this ultra-fashionable nautica wallet helps keep you organized while you look your best
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This leather wallet is made for daily needs. The texture, color with precise dimensions reveals the extreme workmanship that was put into the making. It is perfect for every occasions and fits any style with practical slots and pockets.
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This one seems to be good quality leather, but the metal log will rub against things when placing it on the desk, in the coat pocket with my phone etc... No I usually keep my wallet in my pants pocket but I was just wearing sweats and didn't want my stuff to fall out so I put it in the vest pocket.. but I had to be careful not to scratch the screen of my phone. Never had to worry about phones and wallets coexisting, but I realized that I put my wallet on my phone screen while it's in a jacket pocket often. So this one will be replaced.
This one is the one I picked and whatta wallet.
* Well made and leather feels very nice in the hands
* Quite a few slots of credit cards, business and such
* The wallet does not close with a lot of bills, but after a little leather breaking down, it might
* Only 1 slot for bills (not a big deal to me)
* 5 credit cards slot (3 on top, 1 underneath the CC slots and 1 underneath the business card slot)
* 3 slots for BUSINESS CARDS (the 3 slots on the right side) They're not CC slots