- Warning: Not suitable for children under 14 years. For use under adult supervision
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED10.00 shipping
+ AED10.00 shipping
OPTIMUM NUTRITION GOLD STANDARD 100% Whey Protein Isolate Powder, Double Rich Chocolate, 5 LB
- GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY BLEND – 24g blended protein consisting of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides to support lean muscle mass – they don’t call it the GOLD STANDARD of quality for nothing
- OVER 5G OF BCAAS – help build lean and strong muscles with naturally occurring BCAAs
- 3-4G CARBS, 1-3G SUGAR, AND 1-1.5G FAT, GLUTEN FREE, No Sucralose in Double Rich Chocolate Flavor
- INSTANTIZED – improves mixability to prevent lumps and clumps
- BANNED SUBSTANCE TESTED – highest quality control measures so you feel comfortable and safe consuming the product
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The product is subject to specific safety warnings
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Safety WarningUse this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction. Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18.
IngredientsProtein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa, Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavour, Acesulfame Potassium.
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That's why they're the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey™ label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we're able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training. ON's attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.