ORICO Dual Bay 2.5" 3.5" USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Docking Station with Offline Duplicator and Clone Function UASP Protocol and 2 x 8TB Supported
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ➤【24 TB Capacity】: External hard drive docking station support up to 2x 12TB hard drives, Support 2.5 inch / 3.5inch SATA I II III HDD SSD hard drives simultaneously with Dual bay docking station
- ➤【5 Gbps Transfer Speeds】: SuperSpeed USB 3.0 hard drive enclosure with data transfer rates up to 5Gbps, support UASP Protocol. 20% faster than the traditional USB 3.0, 10 times faster than USB 2.0!
- ➤【Standalone duplicating / Offline Clone operation】: Support hard disk cloner and duplicator with LED indicator, from A drive high speed to B drive clone copies, source HDD to target HDD without connect to computer
- ➤【Integrated safeguards 】: preventing overvoltage, leak currents, short circuits and peak voltage, interference and disturbance, guaranteed safer data transfer and access
- ➤【Compatible Operating System】: The hard drive dock compatible with Windows XP/ VISTA/ Windows 7/ 8 /8.1/ 10/ Linux/ Mac 9.1/10.2 or higher.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Buy this unit and it may work for a week, maybe a month, possibly a year then answer this...
Riddle: What good is a warranty if no one communicates with you to honor it?
Answer: Get this unit and find out.
Update: Orico never answered. Disreputable Company
So I ordered a 4TB hard drive from Amazon and this device. I put the DVR drive in the Source and new 4TB drive in the target and just had to switch to clone, (without hooking up the PC) and hit the power. This ran for around 45 minutes. I took the 4TB drive and installed in the DVR and like a magic this drive had all the shows and recording and ample of space.
Then I hooked up to the PC with Linux and copied one more drive 2TB to 5TB transfer. This also took around 1.4 hours and the clone was perfect, without any problems. So I'm really impressed with this device and the price to be paid for it.
I am planning to use this further on other data transfers, as we have several 2.5 and 3.5 drives sitting on the desk with data.
All in All a great device for the price, I bought it on Amazon.
I don't sell these devices or have to do anything with the company that makes it. This is a highly recommended device for home and office --
Note, you must have the same size target drive or larger. And yes, if you put in a larger drive than the source drive, it will only clone the smaller source partition size to the larger target drive. You will need to increase the partition with some software method to get the full size of the drive. This is easily done if you Google the method online. Different brand drives? Yes, I have successfully cloned different target and source drive models/brands of the same size and larger. If the target drive is smaller, the clone will not proceed when the start button is pushed and the unit will beep. I also keep this plugged into a UPS battery backup incase of a power outage and I highly recommend others do the same.
NO CONS YET: There are no cons to this device yet! I found it rated better and the specs higher than other devices at a higher cost. I will use it exclusively to see how long it lasts and that will be the ultimate test. Tested for 2 months so far and I would highly recommend it to others for cloning drives perfectly each time. A time saver for sure.