|Product Dimensions||38.28 x 20.98 x 7.29 cm; 548.85 Grams|
|Special Features||Dishwasher Safe|
|Item Weight||549 g|
OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Dishwasher safe 10" Open Frypan 8-Inch Gray WYF078277700015
+ AED 57.63 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions LxWxH||38.3 x 21 x 7.3 centimeters|
About this item
- Hard-Anodized aluminum ensures superior heat retention and even cooking
- German-Engineered, PFOA-free, 3-layer, non-stick coating allows for effortless food release
- Unique rolled edges designed for drip free pouring of sauces, reductions and more
- Contoured handles designed to stay cool to the touch for a comfortable grip
- Durable, scratch-resistant materials are oven safe up to 430 Degree Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Cookware line features effortless food release and overall superior performance. Each piece offers a thoughtful design, from heavy-gauge anodized aluminum and stay-cool stainless steel handles to drip-free pouring edges and a dishwasher safe coating. The German-engineered, PFOA-free, 3-Layer Non-Stick coating allows for effortless food release with minimal oil or butter, and the durable, scratch-resistant, Hard-Adonized Aluminum construction ensures superior heat conduction and even cooking. The contoured, comfortable handles stay cool to the touch and are riveted to provide a secure grip. The durable, all-metal construction is perfect for all stovetops, except induction, and can move directly from the stovetop to oven (oven-safe up to 430 Degree Fahrenheit/220 Degree Celsius). The Non-Stick Pro Cookware line is dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleanup. The 8" Open Fry pan is great for cooking breakfast and many other small dishes.Oven safe up to 390°F/200°C
1 customer review
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Despite the non-stick surface, you really need to use some kind of fat to have these pans (and any non-stick pans, really) truly be non-stick. Butter is good if you want that flavor (especially with eggs), as is any high smokepoint oil (I prefer grapeseed oil).
Out of the box, I tested this pan with an egg and no fat on the pan (after washing with warm water, soap, and a sponge). It was almost non-stick, but not quite. Which is what I expected.
If you want your non-stick pans to last:
- Do not sear anything (on high heat)
- Do not put them into the dishwasher (despite the claim that they're dishwasher-safe) - anything you put in the dishwasher, you're basically sandblasting
- Wash with hot water, dishwashing soap, and a sponge (no scrubby pads or dish brushes)
- Never use non-stick cooking spray. They contain lecithin, which builds up into a brown goo that you can't remove without destroying the cooking surface.
- Only use nylon or silicone utensils (you can make a heck of an omelet with a silicone spatula)
- Do not stack them without some kind of protection on the cooking surface (newspaper?). I hang all of my pans on a pot rack, which is preferable.
Follow these rules, and you should get at least a couple of good years use (maybe more) out of your pans. But, plan on buying new ones in a coupla-few years. If you want to cook on high heat and/or sear stuff, consider a good stainless (All-Clad?) or cast iron (Lodge?) pan. Just don't torture your non-stick pans. It's not what they're made for.
I did notice that at the bottom of the pan there is a model number, and it was different. It was 4198 for the older model and 6198 for the improved model. The actual base is about 0.5” wider, which is a big difference. If the pan doesn’t wobble on your range, then it’s a solid pan that would last. I just wish I could buy another pan from the wider (newer?) model.
01-2020 update--have been using this now for a month or so and find the tip factor horrible and am now looking for some other non-stick teflon pan. I don't need piping hot juices or oils spilling all over the place, not to even mention the chance of fire. This is just an unacceptable pan just because they didn't balance the handle with the rest of the pan.