|Package Dimensions||26.67 x 15.24 x 6.86 cm; 658 Grams|
|Item Weight||658 g|
Oak Leaf Office Chair Replacement Arm Pads, Chair Armrest Pads with Sturdy Cushion for Supporting Arms and Elbow, Set of 2
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- LONG-LASTING & COMFORTABLE CUSHION: Made with quality PU material, this Chair Arm Pad is solid enough that it won't crack easily while providing comfortable support for your arms and elbows.
- PERFECT SIZE FITS MOST OFFICE CHAIR: Measuring 4" Wide x 10" Long, this Chair Armrest Replacement is designed to fit the arm pad of standard office chairs.
- STANDARD 4'' SCREW HOLES SPACING: The mounting screw holes of this Office Chair Arm Replacement is 4'' apart. Please confirm the measurement before ordering.
- SCREW HOLE TYPE: M6 threaded mounting screw holes (Screws NOT included)
- EASY INSTALLATION: The Armrest Kit comes with 2 arm pads (left and right side are different) which can be installed in 10 minutes without expert skills
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Note: Screws are not included.
Don't want to bear an office chair with cracking armrests? But not ready to buy a new one because the rest of the chair is in perfect shape?
If that's where you're stuck in, Oak Leaf Replacement Office Chair can save you from this duct tape madness!
How to make sure the arm pads fit your office chair?
1. Check the measurement of your old chair arm pad -- 10" Long x 4" Wide.
2. Measure the distance between the screw holes. If the spacing is 4'' the replacement arm should fit.
3. Make sure the screws fit M6 threaded mounting screw holes.
- Material: PU + Metal
- Size: 10" Long x 4" Wide x 1'' Thick
- Screw Holes Spacing: 4''
- Color: Black
- 2 Chair Arm Pads
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
UPDATE: After a few more months of use I am changing my rating from 4 to 5. These are doing very well. I couldn't ask for more. They are plenty comfortable.
2.5 YEAR UPDATE: STILL going strong, look great after more than 2.5 years of near-daily use. Would buy again, but that is likely going to take another several years.
EDIT 8/23/19 Received a message apologizing for the error and that a new set of arm rests will be shipped in 5-7 days. Will update rating when they are received.
The arm pad replaced my 4 year old HON Basyx task chair (HVL532). It does not screw in far enough to make it snug, so there is a small wobble in the pad. This does not bother me though and feels equal to the remaining HON arm rest, despite being slightly smaller than the original (see image). There is an oval opening for the screws to make it more universal, but be sure to keep your old chair screws, as I did not receive any.
My main issue is that I only received 1 of the 2 pads listed for this product. I have already installed the one arm rest, so I will be contacting the seller to see if I can have the missing shipped to me. I will update my review if so.
Adding these to my hard arm chair was easy. Simply drilled holes 4 inches apart and used some bolts I already had. They went on quick and not slip around. Solid mount. They are much more comfortable than my old hard arms. This was the best option to modify my office chair.
One of the new pads was marked with an "L" on the bottom side. The other pad had no marking. Naturally, I installed the "L" pad on the left chair arm (as if I was sitting in the chair) and the blank pad on the right chair arm. However, my arms didn't feel comfortable. So I put the put the "L" pad on the right chair arm and the blank on the left chair arm. Now my arms felt comfortable.