- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 3.9 inches ; 31.8 g
- Shipping Weight: 49.9 g
- Item model number: DC-0000134
- ASIN: B01N9Y5UGE
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 29, 2019
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #63 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% HA Spheres 2% 30ml
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant that brightens the skin tone and reduces the appearance of signs of aging.
- This product is a water-free suspension of 23% L-Ascorbic Acid powder. The Ordinary's portfolio of Vitamin C includes the following formulations: Vitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate 10% Ascorbic Acid 8% + Alpha Arbutin 2% Ethylated Ascorbic Acid 15% Solution 100% L-Ascorbic Acid Powder
- Free from water and silicones, this surface-smoothing serum delivers a concentrated blend of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid to the skin, working to reverse and prevent signs of aging by visibly smoothing, brightening, and plumping.
- Expirable : No
- Suitable Skin Type : All Skin Type and Especially in Face
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Expirable : No
- Category Type : Face
- Suitable Skin Type : All Skin Type
- Texture : Liquid
- Recommended Use : Whitening
- Size : 30 ml
- Type : Moisturizers
- Brand : The Ordinary
Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant that brightens the skin tone and
reduces the appearance of signs of aging. This water-free, silicone-free
formula provides 23% pure L-Ascorbic Acid which remains completely
stable due to the absence of water. The system is supported with
addition of dehydrated spheres of Hyaluronic Acid to offer visible
surface smoothing alongside the benefits of Vitamin C. This treatment is
ideally applied at bedtime.
Note: Based on recommendation from our customers, this formula is now offered in a tube format for easier dispensing.
This product is a water-free suspension of 23% L-Ascorbic Acid powder.
Topical Vitamin C offers a wide array of benefits to the skin. However,
many forms of Vitamin C and many more formulations of Vitamin C are
available commercially with a potential to confuse the audience. We have
developed a guide that offers guidance on the formulations of Vitamin C
offered under The Ordinary range. It also offers education on Vitamin C
itself and on the differences between formulations of Vitamin C at
Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid, Squalane, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate,
Coconut Alkanes, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl
Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucomannan,
Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer,
Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trihydroxystearin, BHT.
Apply a small amount to face in the AM or the PM. A slight tingling sensation can be expected after application.
- water-free, oil-free, gluten-free, silicone-free, nut-free, vegan, cruelty-free